Aaron .. The boy who is full of surprises

Aww I don't buy the express, but I'll have missed it by now. Was the story about Yorkhill in general? xx

It was about Nicky MacDonald visiting Yorkhill - the story was all about him, Aaron isn't mentioned. They used Aaron's photograph for the story though out of all the ones that they had taken :D

Aaron has a cold .. he is full of snot and coughing - normally this wouldn't be cause for concern but he's so vulnerable at the moment that it could make him very sick again.

They've taken some samples and they are being as proactive as possible, but I have to admit I'm worried sick.

His swallow has been compromised after being intubated for so long and he is unable to swallow liquids at present, we've tried thickener, but he is still struggling. Its a work in progress I suppose.

Aw hun I'm not surprised your worried but he's a little fighter. He will get there x

Fingers crossed hunny, poor Aaron, he's not having an easy time at all at the moment, neither are you and daddy though - thinking of you c

Just wanted to check in and see how Aaron is doing? Hope the cold is passing quickly for him (and mummy and daddy). Big hugs being sent from me and Fraser and we're still believeing!

How is little man doing now hun?

I can only imagine how terrifying it has been to see him with a cold, especially considering a cold / virus is pretty much where it all began so to speak.

I hope he is a bit brighter now, I see the cold update was a few days ago so I am hoping he's fighting fit again

X

Just been put on Facebook Aaron is going home!!!!

What fantastic news. I have tears in my eyes right now I'm so happy.

So pleased to hear he's getting home! Xx

What brilliant news. Well done Aaron what an incredible little guy you are!

omg!!! i have goose bumps all over my body and tears in my eyes!!! yay what an amazing boy you really are aaron!!!!
i could burst with pride right now so i cant imagine how proud your mummy is!!!

tweety how amazing is your son!!

Such wonderful news! You must be so happy :D well done little Aaron :D xxx

We are home :yay:

We are exhausted but its so nice to have my family back together again!

Oh tweets... I am so super happy. What wonderful news.

Lots of love to you all

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back