A tad disappointed but moving in the right direction!

yeah dont fancy drowning really! but it is one of the comfiest places i agree - may go and have a bath in a minute x

awwww bless you hun, I hope the sweep helps things too!

i am proper stalking the board now for your updates :lol:

yeah dont fancy drowning really! but it is one of the comfiest places i agree - may go and have a bath in a minute x

I always fall asleep in the bath, it just relaxes your muscles so well! The end is def in sight for you. Especially having an induction date when you'll probably have her as a worst case senario, thats not far away!

tiny i have all the hypnobirthing tracks, ill give them a go! i like listening to them because they do usually send me to sleep. x

Fingers crossed for you that things get going soon! This reminds me of evie's labour thread, everyone's desperate to push things along!

god yeah, evies was long! im headed in the same direction by the looks of things haha! its so frustrating! i want it to happen quicker but its out of my hands. im sure she wont mind me saying, but Amanda W is 4cms dilated! she emailed me on facebook, and i know she cant get on here to update. so good for her, at least its happening for her! xx

I'm meant to be Amanda's txt buddy but she hasn't told me that!! Just said she went to the hospital last night to be checked!

aww no baby, i was expecting to see a photo by now, lol

i think u really need some serious sex... lol

good luck hun and lets hope the sweep sets things off, :)

xxx

hey :) my contractions are so much more painful, like a lot worse than they were yesterday. so we will see. still contracting regularly, i think im gonna be one of those people that has a reeeeeely long slow labour. but hey, bring it on i say, ive got all week :) haha! x

it is i guess, but i bet you a million pounds everyone over takes me! all these people in early or established labour, im gonna be the last one to vross the finish line i bet you. just my luck. lol x

it is i guess, but i bet you a million pounds everyone over takes me! all these people in early or established labour, im gonna be the last one to vross the finish line i bet you. just my luck. lol x

Lol you'll have her very very soon regardless :)

Yeah I guess either way I'm onto a winner! Just want to do this thing lol. X

Can you get on your horse? Lots of sitting trot with no stirrups may help :lol:

how are you feeling today hun? did you get much sleep? x

Loads of sleep which is great forth recharged batteries :) I'm looking forward to today. Just gonna take it as it comes :) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back