sweep

mummy2b19

Reaction score
Well what a waste of petrol that was she just managed to get a finger tip in and baby is free again after being 4/5 engadged since 30weeks. I did think she had moved positions yesterday but wasnt sure so got another sweep booked for friday. Felt like crying when she had finished the sweep and said she is pretty certain it wont be sucessful! :( xx

aww hun thats crap, i hope baby gets a wriggle on and moves down for you.

Never say never hun, LO might just be making room to get a good run up :D xxxxxxxxx

OH said he thinks she dont wana come yet and is trying to hold on ive got images of baby hanging onto my rib cage being pulled out by her legs lol xx

Hahahaha "we shall not we shall not be moved...."

I am well going to put that on my CDs for labour lol xxx

Oh no....how frustrating for you ! My sil had a similar experience then when she got home bounced on her gym ball for an hour then went into labour so you never know ! I have one booked for this afternoon not looking forward to it at all :(

It wasnt painful just uncomfortable i havnt got a problem with them doing one on friday and they said they dont get many people refusing the 2nd after having the 1st just relax the more tense you are the more uncomforatble it is fingers crossed yours goes better than mine xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back