Yeah! my pram is here

cab'o'holic

Reaction score
Im like a kid at xmas, it has so many gadgets not like Lukes, it has a clock with tempreture on it little hidaway things all sorts.
But I dont know what to do with it now, my mums moving on the 27th so she cant have it but she is really against me having it in the house as it was bought for the baby! and Oh wont ask his mum and dad as he thinks its silly.
Im not worried about it but with the way my mum is going on I would rather not tempt fate!

my family are the same, so i don't tell them i have a fewbaby clothes, a pram and car seat under my stairs :) my cot, basket, baby bath etc is at my mums. hehe.

I would ask OH's mum myself if she could store it for a while.

I was a bit the same with my pram, almost felt it was tempting fate but we all know thats daft. I put mine in the nursery and put a sheet over it so I couldn't see it and I made sure I left all the tags on, made me feel better leaving the tags on as I felt it wasn't completely mine. I'm sure everything will be fine....I finally cut the tags off about 4 weeks ago :D

I have just got of the phone with her now god I hate phoning her!
she said we can take it around later, but I cant drive so OH will have to.
I hope it will fit in my car :think:

I was fine about my pram being here but my mum wasnt having it..i did manage to blag her with my argos crap about the 16 day money back guarantee so she let me put it up and try it out before she took it away :wink: :wink:

i love the pram we got little one, when i was pg i always wanted to put it up and just go walking with it lmao :rotfl:

bit of a nut job i know :shock: :lol:

YOU GUYS ARE SO ORGANISED... MINES ONLY ARRIVED TODAY!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back