A rant!!!

HopesDreams

Reaction score
Please tell me that I'm not the only one with relatives that drive them crackers?
O normally has a nap in the morning, afternoon & evening. If he doesn't get these he's a nightmare at bed time.
A delivery arrived this morning & the courier got O all hyped up after I'd told him he was going over to sleep. Right, ok, it was close enough to nap time so I wasn't too irritated.
Said elderly relative arrived right after I had got O to sleep. He was in a deep sleep might I add! I live on a farm so I needed to run outside for 2 minutes to check the animals because I'd heard a ruckus. I told her to go indoors & I'd be back in a wee minute. I emphasised a few times that O was sleeping. I come back 5 mins later (if that) & she has O in her arms. He apparently wasn't sleeping. Bullshit!!! I was so mad but I couldn't say anything.
I know she loves him & just wants to spend some awake time with him but God, give me some slack! Arrive when it suits him, not when it suits you. Of course he got overtired & I just had a huge epic battle to get him to sleep. He's now in his grobag in the cot, for however long it lasts. Fingers crossed its a nice long snooze to set him back on track again.
Sorry, I just needed to blow off some steam.

I don't blame you, I hate it when anyone inc. hubby wakes Hannah up, it makes me mad!! Even though it doesn't seem to affect her too much I still hate it because she is tired and asleep. Xx

OH sticks his head in James' cot every night when he comes to bed and he tells me I wake up and hiss at him "don't wake the baby" :lol:

I totally get what you say and James is quite a good sleeper (he will have regular naps at regular times most days regardless of where he is or who is around)

I think next time relative/s want to come be strict with times to suit you

xxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back