Loving co-sleeping

mablestarr

Reaction score
I have now got into the habit of having Tomos in bed with me most nights as he wont settle in his moses basket.

He stays in his basket until his 3am feed then when i put him back he just cries and cries, and the only way to settle him is to have him laying on his front on my chest. When I first did it I thought I'd just have him there until he settled then i'd put him in his basket - but fell asleep with him and he didn't wake up for 3 hrs.

I found that when he's sleeping on me or next to me I sleep much better, even though I'm very aware of him all the time I just seem to be able to sleep well. :nap:

I just wanted to say I love co-sleeping, and I know some other mums on here co-sleep so thought I'd start a 'love co-sleeping' thread. xxx

I co-sleep in secret too! My OH doesn't like having Eva in bed with us cos he's terrified of rolling over and crushing her in his sleep so he insists that I put Eva in her cot after feeding. I used to fall asleep with her latched on my boob! Since she started sleeping through the night a couple weeks ago, I wait till he's gone to work and I feed eva in bed and we both stay in there for a couple hours sleeping. It's lush! Sometimes I just doze and look at her. :)

i loved it too... but got mad in very bad habit which was hard to break so prob wudnt ddo again :/ xxx

I think women are a lot more aware of them in bed than men are! Glad you guys enjoy it :) x

If Tegan wakes up once OH is up for work i put her in bed give her Boob and doze for a couple of hours and love it! x

I love it but OH tells me off.

Since ive been doing the last feed and any night feeds on my side I usually fall asleep in bed with him. Shaun wakes up and puts him back in his cot and tells me off! I've also started feeding him on my side in the afternoons so we then both have a little snooze together! It's great.

In a year we'll all be moaning that we can't get these kiddies out our beds!

In a year we'll all be moaning that we can't get these kiddies out our beds!

I think this is what Mark is scared of, as he'll also take Tomos back to his moses basket when he wakes up.

i had Noa in bed with me first 10 days, then i had a period of time when he was about 6-7 weeks where he came to bed with me in the morning. Now i stick him back in his basket always as we both sleep better on our own. I move so much when i sleep and he wakes up when i bounce about and then i wake up! nah, me and noa are better in our own beds. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back