rant re: creche...

leckershell

Reaction score
Tuesday mornings Ryan goes into a creche while I'm at the PND group. Usually it's ok (not great but not bad) but today has right racked me off.

They have them for an hour and a half so we have to tick these forms saying what does he need, nappy change, feed, sleep, play etc. Well now Ryan's on 3 meals a day I ticked food and wrote next to it "baby food in his bag, needs warming". I'd even put a bottle in there too just in case they didn't fancy doing the baby food jar.

Also when I arrived he was very obviously knackered and needed to sleep so I ticked the sleep box too. Next to that I put "teething gel on dummy, and chicken toy as a comforter" which was in his bag also.

When I went to get him at 12, he hadn't been to sleep but they thought he was "about ready to" (what a surprise, did I not tick the sleep box???) and he'd not been fed. So he'd not fed or slept since 7am. How the hell am I meant to get 3 meals down him when they skipped his breakfast cos they wanted to play with him??!!

I'd got to the bus stop and also noticed I didn't have the chicken which I needed for him to sleep with, so I went back and it was in with their toyboxes!

And... nobody signed off the form so I don't know which nursery lady had him! I would have complained but I'm in a rush and have to go back out in about 10 mins to go to Physio at the hospital. So I've just got him home and fed him, and now no time for me to eat! And he'll wake in the night tonight now too from not having had 3 meals.

Grr sorry for the rant but if they get you to fill in forms, why don't they read them??!!

That is pants, why ask???? I would perhapsmention next time that he hadn't been fed and it had put his routine out, and that he was very tired too. You need to be able to relax knowing he is being cared for

oh no. poor little ryan! id have been extremely annoyed if i were you. how would they like to miss bloody breakfast. he must have been confused!

can you complain? or just put your point accross, if you filled the form in and supplied everything i think its out of oreder that his needs werent met.

:hug:

That's ridiculous, why have forms if they're not going to use them?!?

I'd have a word with someone next time you drop him off & say you weren't happy last time & can they ensure his needs are met next time?

Hope he sleeps tonight for you :hug:

you know your welcome to drop him round ours :)

Adele said:
you know your welcome to drop him round ours :)

I wasn't going to this week because it was the first week of SureStart and I wanted to give them a go see how they were if I was to ever do a course with them or anything.

Might try them again next week, see if they make a note of my complaints and do something about it (gotta give them a chance eh) but then again I might not and may borrow you and Marl if that's ok. I wasn't sure about this week cos of you being ill and I didn't want to burden you with too many babies about the place :hug:

Thanks tho chick :D x

Have a moan about it michelle, your only going to make sure they do their jobs better and ryan gets better care. Stress that you give them instructions for his benefit.

Dont let them ruin your routine. Hope all os well soon hun x

grr stupid creche! poor lil ryan, hope he sleeps for u tonite :hug:

He woke at 1030 for food.. grr.. then took 3 attempts to get back down to sleep.

How annoying.

Thinking of sticking a note on top of next weeks form, maybe they'd read it then.

I'd be really pissed off if it was me :x

Nobody is looking after Isaac till he can speak and tell me how he was looked after!

The whole idea of them looking after him is so you can get help with your PND, not cause you even more stress and worry :roll:

I don't know why some people work with children? :roll: actually I do....childminders especially get paid to sit at playgroups all day drinking tea and chatting :roll:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mara14
Back