Still asleep and it's almost 10am

Emma58

Reaction score
I decided to try putting Sam to bed a little later last night.

His usual routine is 8.30 ish in his cot battle for half an hour with him, then sleep until 4/5am, feed, back to sleep til about 8am.

Last night he went in his cot around 10pm, he went straight to sleep no crying, slept until 7am, fed, then went back to sleep and he is still sleeping now :eek:

Is this too much sleep though? I've had a really stressful couple of days with him so the full nights sleep and his lie in is lovely for me.

If he didn't need the sleep he would wake up. We give Charlie a feed about 7.30pm then he will have a bit of awake time, then sleep and we give a dream feed about 11pm and he sleeps through till about 8-8.30am.

Make the most of it hun :D

Wow!!! Lucky you. I hope my Lo learns to sleep for that long. :pray:
Don't know if it's too much , but like fifi said..he'd prob wake if he didn't need it. :D

True I suppose he wouldn't sleep unless he needed it.

We have just been out for a walk and he's gone back over again. He's a little sleepy head :sleep:

I think i might try the same again tonight. I had been putting him down earlier so me and OH could have some time together on a night but, we don't go to bed anyway til 11 ish so we'll still get some time to ourselves i suppose.

Chester's got the same sort of routine.

Bath at 9.30pm, bottle, bed at 10.30 ish then he sleeps til 7am, bottle then sleeps again till 9.30am. He's done it everynight for 10 days so far... You watch, he'll be up at 2am now i've said that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back