OPK problem. Please read.

xJodieLoux

Reaction score
This is my first month of using OPK. My cycles vary between 27 and 34 days, although since my miscarriage I havent had one longer than 32 days. I started using clearblue digital last friday CD 11. Now I'm on CD 16 and I still havent had a positive.

On the digital ones a smiley face appears when you are about to ov, it says BD on the day you get the smiley and the day after. When you eject the test stick it looks like a HPT with a control line and result line. Yesterday when I ejected the result line was darker than the other days, and yesterday when I wiped I had alot of EW CM, so I though my pos OPK would come today but its still negative and the result line is lighter again and no EW CM today. It does say dont take any notice of the test stick after it's been ejected though.

I'm getting a little worried. Only got 1 test stick left and I cant really afford to be buying another kit. Anybody else used OPK's and not got a pos? Does this mean I'm not Ovulating?

Try not to worry OPK's can be very tricky because it is easy to miss the surge - so you may get a negative on the same day just because you missed it. I would go by cm and when it seems fertile like yours now get bd'ing.

Good luck and don't worry :hug:

Thanx Becs. Thats why I havent used them up until now as I have read that they can be quite unreliable but I thought the clearblue digital ones would of been more reliable. I only had the EW CM yesterday though, today I'm getting a little bit of wet in my pants (that is staining them white :x ) But when I wipe I'm getting nothing :wall:

You may get more then one patch, also if your cycles can be as long as 34 days you may not ovulate until CD20. It's so tricky isn't it. Don't dispair - just get lot's of bd'ing in :D

I would class yesterdays as a pos and just get loads of BDing done hun

I never got a positive with clearblue digital, and switched to cheapies from accessdiagnostics which were much better. As long as you BD every couple of days you won't miss the window of opportunity!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back