A good read....

Discussion in 'Long Term TTC & Fertility Issues' started by Chazabell, Jan 29, 2012.

1. Chazabell

Chazabell Well-Known Member

Hiya girls, not posted in a while, trying to relax till March....BUT.....im struggling to accept the possibility that i may only ever have 1 child if my body doesnt do what its supposed to do after IUI/ IVF as i'm not gonna be in a position where i can afford to pay private.

So....

I was looking for a supportive book to read reagrding IUI & IVF to give me some Ooooumph. I found a book called 'Dreams do come true' written by a couple who tried for 12 years by IVF. Im quarter of the way through and already its helping me put things into perspective, and although i have you guys, this appears to be their every thought about everything they are going through and how they are as a couple. And even better, you get the guys perspective.

My OH keeps things to himself quite a lot even though i ask him to talk, and when he does sometimes speak he sounds angry, si im gonna make him read it too.

Might be a good read for us LTTTC xxxx

2. LouiseB

LouiseB Well-Known Member

OMG - 12 years?! :shock: I'd be... 38 and hubby would be... 48 :shock::shock::shock:

I'm glad you're enjoying it and it's helping you cope though :)

It was only today me and hubby were talking about "settling for one" and he asked me if i'd choose one baby or no baby - to which i'd obviously choose one baby.

And then i continued to say that once i had one baby that i'd start working on number 2, and then number 3, and then number 4 :lol: