Sing You Home - Jodi Picoult.

Gizzy Kelly

Reaction score
Hi Girls

I downloaded onto my Kindle Jodi Picoult's book Sing You Home and I cannot put it down. Whilst the issues go far wider than IVF the book is riviating about the male perspective of infertility and what men go through as well as us. I would throughly recommend this book to anyone who is TTC just to read Max's story.

Enjoy

Gizzy xxxxx

I have just read this , i finished it in a couple of days flat! I can send it to someone if they would like to read it too. It made me cry . x

I'm going to order a copy!!

I like Jodi Picoult :)

xxxxxxxxx

I loved it from the perspective of Max, and what it does to a couple. I cannot stop reading it. I reckon I will do it within 2 days as well. Glad you enjoyed it too.

Gizmo x

Ooh I'll have to look this up. Thanks for the recommendation

I may put it on hold for a little bit as in my current frame of mind I am trying to avoid anything "sad" .... As I say I do like Jodi Picoult but she is hardly uplifting is she? :)

I will add it to my "must read" list though!

Thanks

xxxxxxxxx

Just ordered this book - I find a good cry is just the medicine sometimes (every other day at the moment!)

Thanks for the recommendation.

x

I love Jodi Piccoult, will definitely read this. Thanks for the recommendation Giz xxx

I read her book handle with care a few months ago, it was quite harrowing, anyone else read that one? I think I will order this one gizzy. It sounds like the type of book I would like, esp hearing it from the man's point of view Xxx

I just ordered it from Amazon LOL

Kay Kay what is the book you mention about?

(I do like a bit of Jodi Picoult :shock:)

xxxxxxxxx

It's about a woman whos best friend is her midwife/obgyn type doc. When her baby is born it turns out she has a condition that means her bones break really easily and will never have a normal life. So she sues her best friend because it could have been detected at the scan and her argument is that if she had known then she would have aborted the baby :-( very emotional book Xxx

Carnat, pm your address and ill send you it x

Thanks hun - I have actually read that one LOL

(sorry I don't know them by name - just by plot :))

Yep very, very harrowing as you say.... Jodi does like to address difficult situations doesn't she?

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I know! I was disappointed with the ending I have to say, after all.she went thru! Didn't JP do my sisters keeper as well? Sob fest!

I know! I was disappointed with the ending I have to say, after all.she went thru! Didn't JP do my sisters keeper as well? Sob fest!

Yep - My Sisters Keeper was the first Jodi Picoult book I read. So sad....

To be honest her endings are always a bit of a let down (even MSK was a little bit of a let down) it's like she losses interest in her plot and characters towards the end :shock:

But still most of her books are worth a read ......

xxxxxxx

Thank you ladies. I will add these to my 'to read' list :)

I really need a kindle :( x

I want this book.

I have also read 'Dreams do come true' by a couple who tried for 12 years xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27