Anyone reccomend any books?

laurat

Reaction score
Hey girls, decided Im going to start to do some reading on infertility due to my problems that I am encountering. I have to go for IUI most likely but could end in IVf too. My body has basicslly shut down after my mc in February. I want to find out more about natural remedies or what all the procedures etc are that are involved and in general be better informed about the whole process of fertility etc. Done an amazon search and quite a few came up but all to the tune of £10 average so was wondering if anyone had any they have read and would reccomend?

Definitely a book called coming to term, it's really good, have a google, it's on amazon.:)

Xx

hi laurat i have the book coming to term that maybe suggested. its is a really good book id be happy to send it to you if you wanted. i read it so i might as well pass it on to some one else who could make use from it. just let me know any way if you would like it xxxxx

Oh that would be really kind of you if you dont mind I would really sppreciate it! Will I PM you my address?

got your message ill send it tomorrow. i have replied i think if it worked am rubbish on the computer lol xx

all sent so should be with you next few days. xx

Thank you thats really kind of you!!

someone told me about a book called "taking charge of your fertility" but I have checked on Amazon and there is a few from different authors?
anyone know which one I should get?

Arrived today hayels thank you very much!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back