A couple of pieces of jewellery Ive made........

Hey yummy thats exactly what you need...if you have a look at some stuff on ebay they sometimes have job lots of mixed findings and beads etc....and also if you register on w site called docrafts and look at the jewellery section they have lots of projects for all abilities....let me know if I can help in any way or if you need any project sheets I have some I can mail you and good luck with your first work of art xx

I bet....if you like I can send you some stuff through the post...I have loads and lots of stuff I bought when I first started jewellery making so more than happy to pass some unused stuff onto you if you like....no probs if not I know Im a complete stranger lol but if you do want some stuff just pm me with your address and I will get some stuff off to you in the post... Also what stuff do you do in card making? Stamping, decoupage, embossing etc etc etc? Do you ahve a fav technique? xx

Your welcome have PM'd you too and stuff will be with you early next week xx

You really do have a tallent there hun. I really love the necklace in the first pic xx

Ah thanks Toonlass....glad you like it....Ive been allowed to post my website one on the hobby link or PM me if you want to have a look at some of my other stuff...I craft as a hobby and love it...too much sometimes lol thanks again xxx

Hey Yummymum Im just off to village now topost your bits for Kewellery making.....;-) Ive been making some new pieces as I have two house parties booked in March will post them up here later on see what you think lol xxx

Couple of pieces Ive made recently....xx

Attachments

• Photo1550.jpg
    Photo1550.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 8
  • Photo1544.jpg
    Photo1544.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo1538.jpg
    Photo1538.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 7
  • Photo1540.jpg
    Photo1540.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 6
  • Photo0924.jpg
    Photo0924.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 7
Wilma! You are so talented!
I tried having a look at your site, but the link isn't working, it just redirects me to vistaprint :S

Last edited:
Ah thanks H.....I am just so addicted to crafting its unreal! lol

Ive been having some probs with the website because when folk were placing orders, the website providers werent sending me an email telling me they had ordered....so as its playing up Im busy putting kilvingtons Krafts together on a FB page....theres loads more on my personal pages but taking me a while to finish Kkrafts on FB....lol!

I might put my name on the FB thread but cant talk about TTC on there as nobody knows we are!

xx

Ahh I see!
Well, either way - you got talent, girl!

Oooo I like Wilma :D Will have a look at your site when it's back up and running as it's my sisters birthday in December and she likes really unique stuff like this :) xx

Thanks Vix...and yes no probs.....and def once I get my FB account updated I will put my name on the FB list....infact might just stick it on there anyway and just ask everyone not to mention the TTC situation!

And of course....Xmas presents no probs....xxx

Why not!! xx

Last edited:
omg i love stuff like this... havent done it in years but i think im quite artistic and quite good at the perfection look (am ocd for symmetry :l like actually) and i wudnt mind summit to keep me busy. is it easy to sell and v expensive or can u make some from it?? whats ur website ?? i wudnt mind a wee nose see if theres anything i fancy for my bday :D xx

hey Lisa thanks! Yeah I make a decent amount when I do parties, and I also do a lot of craft fairs so its a hobby that pays for itself most of the time!

If your arty you should give it a go again....I love crafting.....Im going to put my name up in the FB link if I can find it as dont want the weirdos who can access the pages to get my details etc but Ive got lots of pics on my pages till I get my FB page finished.....I will inbox you my name till I find the FB link! xxxx

....made this for a lady who was going to a wedding and wanted it to match her top!

Attachments

• Photo1491.jpg
    Photo1491.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 7
Oh babe that green watch is amazing how much for one like that ?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back