A couple of pieces of jewellery Ive made........

Thanks mrsmc....the watches are £20.00. Any colour or colour combinations! Made to measure lol xx

I used t do this after High school its reall relaxing and fun...done it aswell while pregnant helps keeping your mind away from it;) Used to buy the pearls and all in a little store around camden...:roll:

Ahh I love crafting but dont get to so as much these days with Matilda but thats fine shes more fun lol xx

I love your stuff!! I'm v jealous! I cant get my little attempt of a business from jewellery off the ground. There are too many people in my small town doing it and not enough craft fairs to go around! That bracelet for the wedding is stunning!

Ahh thanks Tracey....have you thought about an online shop on ebay maybe? thats how I started off with my cards and wedding stationary etc etc... I know what you mean about craft fairs tho they are always booked months in advance!!! If I can help in any way just let me know xxx

that's really good! My mate is taking me to a shop that sells everything you need to make jewellery at the weekend in manchester! let hope mind looks as good as yours!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back