Gift Ideas Please!

dannii87

Reaction score
I need your help!

Dad: 45, not sentimental, doesn't wear jewellery, into football but nothing else. Typical man's man. Doesn't drink or smoke... Help!

Brother #1: 17, wears jewellery, into football, likes a drink, doesn't smoke. Typical teenage lad... Help!

Brother #2: 13, sometimes wears jewellery, into football, wants to be a grown up (ie into fashion so clothes are worth a go, but I ALWAYS buy him clothes!)... Help!

Step Dad: 40, Into technical stuff, very sentimental, smokes, doesn't drink, very trendy & young, loves his gadgets... Help!

Step Mum: 43, very old fashioned, not sure if she wears jewellery, I don't like her at all so the cheaper the better, doesn't drink or smoke... Help!

Oh, and I'm on a budget this year!!

xx

Get them all a box of choccies and a nice picture frame with a pic of them and Evie.

They will love it!

Kim x x x x x

Or a photobook from somewhere like photobox each!? Or look in the Asda direct catalogue and see the gift section! Some good gift sets etc for either 2 for £8 or 2 for £16!

I could do for my step Dad but the others aren't sentimental at all and wouldn't appreciate it :think: Grrr I hate buying presents for that lot! x

Go to play.com and buy your brothers a couple of DVDs, and get Dad a book, Waterstones have got some good ones half price atm, Parky, Dawn French, Jonathan Ross all half price. Or get him a comedy DVD.

Stepmum just buy her a giftset from boots

i have got Kieron (17) a BRO ring from Hannah

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back