A couple of pieces of jewellery Ive made........

WILMAFLINSTONE

Reaction score
Not sure if Ive done this right......hopefully the pics will show tho!!

Attachments

• 250920091393-001.jpg
    250920091393-001.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 48
Hmmmm right well Ive done something right and something wrong.....got one pic up but cant seem to get any more uploaded atm...will try again .....x

That one is absolutely stunning! You're very talented!

Thank you very much....Ive got a couple more pics on another thread in the hobby bit I cant seem to upload them properly at the moment to the same thread lol.... Ive been crafting for about 5 yrs now and I love it....keeps me sane while Im stuck in the house during the week while DH at work lol xxx

Thanks Yummymum....really its not as difficult as it looks but lots of fun.....and addictive lol xxx

Hi yummymum I buy a lot of my supplies online and also from my local craft shop. I make my own stuff from scrratch.....I dont like the kits coz if you make a mistake then you havent got spares to put it right...

I do a lot of 'hand crafted' craft fairs.....house parties, bespoke requests from friends and friends of friends and family etc and I have a website too....It all tarted as a hobby but when I left work I got stuck into it big style and I love it....luckily I dont have to depend on my hobby to live so I just craft on my better days and upload to my site as and when.....if you wanted to start crafting I could put you onto some easy projects if you like.....just ask...xxx

Thanks ..I was asking because I won a starter set on ebay , and have no clue what i am gunna do with it :rofl:

Ah I see...lol what did you win? Was it a set to actually make something up or just a selection of bits and pieces? You never this could be the start of something beautiful hee hee xx

This is a great starter kit or for adding more findings and beads

to your jewellery making collection

This auction is for:

20g (60-100) of Good Quality Gemstone Chip Beads

20g (100+) of Mixed Colour Glass Beads (2 / 4 / 6 + 8mm in size)

100 x 2mm Silver Plated Tube Crimp Beads

100 x Silver Plated 2.5mm Round Beads

50 x 5mm Silver Plated Jump Rings

20 x Silver Plated 32mm Head Pins

20 x Silver Plated 32mm Eye Pins

20 x Silver Plated 26mm Head Pins

20 x Silver Plated 26mm Eye Pins

40 x Silver Plated Earring Wires

5 x Silver Plated Lobster Clasps

3m x Silver Tiger Tail Wire

3m x Clear Elastic Thread

Copied from the auction :rofl:

Ooohhh...youve definately got some bits and pieces to get you started....is there a hobby craft near you? If there is they have lots of free project sheets and they will be able to incorporate what you already have along with maybe a few bits you might like if you see something you like....you will also need some small jewellery making tools too but there not expensive....if your taking it up look on ebay...for beginners there loads of excellent bargains!! Give me a shout if I can help with anything or send you some projects via email etc...xx

Thanks once it comes i,ll be in touch :D , I know i need some tools but theres that many Ive no idea what i need lol ...tried searching on net but must be googling wrong words or something x

I will have a look on ebay and post some links on here over the next couple of days for you with what tools you need etc....look forward to seeing some of your creations ;-) lol
Heres a couple more pieces Ive made....I make hand crafted greetings cards for all occasions to and celebration muffin cakes!! Will get some cake pics here soon....yum yum lol x

Oh thats really nice.

I find it hard to find nice unique items like this in black. Annoys me :lol:

Thanks wobbles....I know its great to have something made in whatever colour you want lol....I make to order if theres anything you fancy for a special occasion etc etc...Im waiting to hear from the mods if I can post my hobby website address on here or not so I will pm you with it and you can have a look....hope thats ok with you xx

You can drop a link in this thread only if you want.

Don't mind the odd innocent link and not sure we've come to an agreement yet on these things - On our other website we have adspace. So as long as people are polite to ask all good x

Edit; just confirmed with OH he is starting adspace soon so as above for now an innocent drop of you link on this thread is fine.

x

I will have a look on ebay and post some links on here over the next couple of days for you with what tools you need etc....look forward to seeing some of your creations ;-) lol
Heres a couple more pieces Ive made....I make hand crafted greetings cards for all occasions to and celebration muffin cakes!! Will get some cake pics here soon....yum yum lol x

You are really talented , So today the bits arrived and i have no tools :rofl: so i have just bought myself

Crimp pliers,Round nose pliers,end cutter pliers,long chain cutters & Bead mat ..do you think i need anything else cant wait to get started:)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back