_>•~*X*~July 2015 Mummies-to-be!!!~*X*~•<_

Congrats on V-Day Lola, feels amazing doesn't it :) And congrats on Tri 3 Claire, looking foward to joining you over there in a few weeks! Xx

Thanks for the heads up about baby events!! Will be making my way over there when they start. Think my oh thinks I'm crazy!! But you can't have too many nappies!!xx

Think I shall stock up on a few things too thank you ladies.
Congrats on V-Day lola :) and welcome to tri 3 Claire :)

Just beware with buying nappies.

Not all brands work for all babies. I had Huggies and Pampers with DS at the hospital. Put a Huggies on him, beautiful. Fit nice, looked right.
Put a Pampers on him and it was dreadful. Fit all funny, hung weird, and smelled horrible. And I've heard several other people say similar. Of course, many people find Pampers are the only nappy that works.

Stocking up in baby events is a great way to save, just make sure you get some variety in case something doesn't work.

Same with wipes.
I found Huggies and Pampers both wipes smelled nasty, but the Tesco own blue ones are perfect. Xx

Totally agree with Lacey when it comes to nappies. Luckily my LO seems to get on with most nappies. Did have leakage issues with Aldi when she was little but they are really good now. X

Hey ladies
Congrats on all moving over to tri 3 we will all soon be reunited

I agree with lacey also on the nappies I have just brought a newborn starter pack of pampers just because I didn't like huggies last time round
Aldis are meant to be fab also

I got back home yesterday
The house isn't ready but getting there
My nose is sore from the dust but it's no where near as bad as it was yesterday
Just be glad to have things moving finally

Now hot to set to my 20 loads if washing lol joy

Hope your all ok xx

Shouldn't there be a Jan 2016 mummies thread popping up soon? I'm keeping my eye out but Tri 1 seems quiet on month threads... Xx

Really?? I thought it was only a few days ago that the December thread started?

Thanks for the tips on nappies! We've only bought Pampers so far but we plan to buy a bit of variety just in case. Plan to take advantage of the baby events coming up soon too.

Congrats on reaching V-Day, Lola! :)

Look forward to the day when we're all in tri 3 xx

Thanks everyone. Hope you are all doing well. I keep having a sneaky look at the Tri 3 thread but feel like I should wait till I post there! Can't wait till we're all in one place again xxx

I've still another week and a half before tri 3 but just jumping between them both.

I've got 2 more shifts left to work this week then I'm off for 12 days! Going to caravan at Berwick upon Tweed on Monday for 4 nights. Can't wait. Love a wee caravan holiday. I'm sure my LO will have a ball. Also end of next week my mum has arranged a 4d scan at her work. Reason being is my gran is quite unwell so it's to make sure she sees baby in some way just incase the worst was to happen.

8 weeks left to work but with days off and annual leave only have 20 shifts to do. Where is the time going?! This pregnacy is flying by!

Hope everyone is well xxxx

Ah that sounds lovely MrsOlly. Hope the weather stays nice for you. I love caravan holidays too, some of my best memories ever are from hols like that &#128516;

Sorry to hear about your gran being unwell. It's a lovely idea to have a 4D scan, you can see so much on them can't you. You'll have to post some pics!

I still have 12 weeks left to work but I have a week's holiday soon. It's my 30th birthday and we are also moving into our new house so that will be an exciting week.

Hope everyone is doing well xxxx

For the ladies who are avoiding the Tri 3 thread ATM (should be me really lol) there is a convo going on about a Facebook group for us July mummies! Hope you are all well and enjoying your weekends, back to work tomorow after 9 days off :( back to a 12 hour shift too booooo!!!

Then no more leave until I start my maternity in 11 weeks and 6 days.....not that I'm counting :D

Things seem to be moving on rather fast now, I feel like I blink and another day has gone! Got an exciting few weekends ahead, we have a 4D scan next weekend to celebrate our 2nd wedding anniversary, and we have a wedding reception to go to, but I have NOTHING to wear! Then in 3 weeks it's my baby shower :shock: Iv been told to stop buying things until after this lol. And then the weekend after that is The Baby Show, so lots to look foward to :dance:

Enjoy your time off Mrsolly, look foward to seeing your 4D scan pics!!

Lola, will you be doing much for your 30th? Sounds like an exciting week with the big move too, enjoy!

Thanks for all the tips on nappies/baby events etc. I find the world of nappies very daunting lol.

Enjoy the rest of your weekends, hope you are all taking the time to chill out and rest those feet in this lovely weather! X

Thanks for posting about Facebook group :)
Was about to post it
If anyone wants adding to the group pm me your fb details and I'll add you to group ladies
Hope your all well :) x

Thanks Kaylip and Laura :) Have just posted on the Tri 3 thread asking if you could add me to the FB group please Laura. Thanks for organising it :)

Aww hope back to work isn't too bad for you Kaylip. Proper countdown now though and then the longest hol ever (people keep telling me I need to stop calling mat leave a holiday though, haha). Sounds like you have loads of fun stuff coming up, hope you enjoy it all :) I think my 30th will be a quiet one as will need to be packing but my family will be coming down to stay and help (we live about 4 hours away) so that will be really lovely.

Hope everyone's enjoying the nice weather :) xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back