_>•~*X*~July 2015 Mummies-to-be!!!~*X*~•<_

Some movement today,but not as much as normal. Could be that it's behind the placenta,so not as prominent!! I'm keeping more of an eye on it though-trying to be more aware!!

OH found my first stretch mark on my tummy-thought it was a little tiny bruise then realised I had a matching one on the other side!! They look like bite marks-it's so weird!!

Glad the HV visit went well. Might ask about it on Monday at my next appt!! I also want to ask about when the best time to go on hospital visit will be! Also need to book in my whooping cough vaccine!!

Has anyone ever had a pregnancy massage?? Am considering going for one my right shoulder blade is giving me some jip!! I wonder if it'll help!xx

Hi ladies hope Your all ok
Glad you got movement bonze cheeky little babies they are

Twinkle I had a baby massage when I went to the spa for a treat from my friends
She really got some knots out of my shoulder it was lovely most relaxing 55 mins of my pregnancy lol

I'm still away with family managed to get a little sun burn on my neck and face yesterday I honesly didn't realise it was that hot it didn't feel it
So went and got sun cream for today as we're off to the beach to build sand castles and want to be safe

Hope your all feeling well today
Will catch up with you all again soon :) x

Lol, I'm an idiot.

I blame being awake at silly o'clock.

Midwife appointment is today, not yesterday.

Glad you got movement back, BonzE.

Twink, hopefully you're right and bub is just hiding.

I'm gonna ask about health visitor today, but I don't think they do it here. Not really bothered either way, but if it's helping with potential abuse/mistreatment, then, crack on.

Ex had DS last night for the second time in over three weeks. Weird not waking up to him padding into my bedroom.

Hope everyone's feeling good xx

Has anyone ever had a pregnancy massage?? Am considering going for one my right shoulder blade is giving me some jip!! I wonder if it'll help!xx

Twink - I have the same problem with my right shoulder blade - I was putting it down to maybe not sitting right at my desk with my mouse?
I had a prgenancy massage when I was 17 weeks and it was amazing would totally recommend it! Have a look on Groupon as sometimes they have offers on there too :)

xx

The HV visit must be an area thing? I've not heard anything about it, I might ask my midwife about it when I see her next week. I agree with you ladies, we've got nothing to hide either and it's for a good reason so I wouldn't mind if they did want to visit us. Glad your visit went well, Bonze and lovely to hear that your baby is being nice and active again!

Twinkle, hope that baby's movements increase soon and that it's just because of where your placenta is x

Not had a pregnancy massage but love the idea of one!

Hope you're enjoying your time away with your family, Laura. Must be lovely to get away.

Hope your midwife appointment goes well today, Lacey.

xx

Last edited:
Twink theif wife told me to do this...lie on left side for two whole hours and count every movement/kick. If you feel 10movement in this time all is well! It's surprising how often the baby moves without us realising when we are busy! Hope that helps, I had three days of panick and doig that yesterday made me feel so much better! Xx

Lacey, I turned up for my bloods on the wrong day...luckily I was early too so didn't miss anything!

Laura enjoy your time on the beach, we are off to Cornwall tomorrow and I can not wait!! Sunshine and pastiys here I come!

Pregnancy massage sounds amazing, any massage anytime is welcome! The pain in right shoulder can be from organs moving I think? Ask midwife I'm sure I read something somewhere..?!

Happy Thursday! Xx

Been to midwife, totally forgot to ask about health visit cause I'm clever like that.

Gotta pop back on Monday for anti D since they're not getting any in until this weekend, so I'll ask her then, if I remember.

All looking pretty good, baby's head down, I crossed my legs when she said that, lol.

Bump's measuring small; 24cm at 27+5. She said she'd book me for a growth scan just as a precaution, but I have one every month now until baby gets here, starting tomorrow, so she's obviously not gonna do that.

I had these scans booked in after my 20w because they wanna keep an eye on her size. OHs two girls were 6lb 11oz, and 6lb 8oz, DS was 6lb exactly, and I was born at 5lb 11oz. I don't know why they're so paranoid baby might be small. I'd be more worried if they said I was headed for a 9lb-er.

Good strong heartbeat, so that's the main thing.
More bloods taken and pee checked. Awesome.

Hope everyone's enjoying the weather xx

Afternoon Ladies,

Glad all went well at MW Lacey!

I was wondering do any of you play music to your bump via headphones? I've just given it a little whirl with a bit of Bob Marley (it is sunny after all) and baby went nuts for it! Going to have to try play something new everyday now!

xx

Yeah i do sometimes. When im at my desk with mg headphones ill pop one under my top for baby :)

Thanks ladies
Having a fun time been playing on the beach today and collecting shells :)

Hope your all ok glad to hear midwife appointments are going well
Mine is on Monday can't wait will be nearly 29 weeks and not seen midwife since 18 weeks
So fingers crossed will hear babies heartbeat and find out which way little miss is lying
Oh and anti d :(

Quite depressed this evening I can no longer see down there to shave lol
Made me rather sad
I made a right bodge job lol
Will have to sign the oh on the job now lol

Hope your all ok this evening x

It's if your blood group is A rehus negative hun
Only ladies with that blood group need anti D injections x

Ahh ok I haven't been told I need that so gues I don't have that blood group! Thank you lovely xx

Hi ladies, had a really busy week, nothing baby related, just making sure all house paperwork is signed and sent to solicitor so they can do the exchange of contracts on Monday. Been panicking as things have been stuck in the post with Easter, but hopefully now all sorted.

Glad to hear you got movement bonze, and twink hope you're feeling more today. We knick named baby fidget at first scan because he moved round so much and so far he's living up to the name. Can now see bump moving too, so I know if I felt less movement I'd be really worried too.

No mention of HV coming round before baby is born here in west Yorkshire. Don't know what we would do as we'll be moving house 2 weeks before I am due, so will be in a different area for HV. With ds we had the midwife cone visit in the first couple of weeks after baby was born, then it switched to HV, but maybe things have changed in last 3 years.

Anyway must get early (ish) night tonight as flying to Tenerife tomorrow afternoon! Which is another reason I've benn so busy and quiet this week! Really looking forward to relaxing in the sun, although the weather here the last few days has been great. We do get free WiFi on the resort we're going to, so should be able to keep in touch and might pop over to try 3 next Tuesday!

So jealous toni_win with I could come with you hehe :)

Laura - we also went to the beach with DD we found a few shells she mainly collected rocks a few buckets worth lol OH caught a crab and her uncle managed to catch a little fishy was a fun day.
Then came home and OH put the swimming pool up for her I'm so tempted to go for a dip.

Evening ladies!

Glad you got some movements going BonzE, and Lacey that your midwife appt went well! I was told I was measuring big at the 24 week appointment, 25cm, so I'll see what they say at the next one.

I have to say, I've certainly started to feel the size of a whale :( I've been finding it really hard to find maternity clothes that fit/I like, with the odd spring/summer weather transition, and things like getting shoes and socks on or shaving my legs is getting increasingly difficult!! Splashed out on a few pairs of decent comfy shoes from Clarkes today so I'm hoping they'll see me through. I was actually really pee'd off because two sales assistants stood and watched me struggling massively with laces/buckles without once offering to help - like, fair enough to respect someone's independence but if you can see a pregnant lady is struggling and you work in a shoe shop, I think it's reasonable to imagine you'd ask if they need a hand!! :wall2:

Also had a horrible faint/dizzy spell - weirdly, when I was already sitting down - just for a minute or two my vision/head just fuzzed and I felt awful, but luckily it passed quickly. I think I need to start taking it a bit easier!

Sorry for the moan - hope you're all well! Xx

So are we supposed to be head down by now? Or getting there? As i read you were supposed to be by 27/28 weeks but im telling you know theres no way this baby is head down! Xxx

Congratulations on V-Day, Kaylip!! :dance:

Claire, I'm pretty sure my baby isn't head down yet either. I thought I could feel feet down low last night and her head nudging me up near my ribs. I'm not sure when they're supposed to go head down, I thought it was around 30 weeks but maybe I'm wrong.

AnotherYou, I'm starting to feel quite large too. Putting my socks and shoes on is a struggle now! That sort of customer service really annoys me too. It's not hard to offer someone a hand. Do you think you had the dizzy spell from reaching down and struggling with the shoes? I usually get a bit light-headed when I'm stood up for too long.

Toni, have a lovely time in Tenerife!! :)

The anti d injection hasn't been mentioned to me either so I guess it's not needed? I might check that though, I don't really trust my midwife.

:lol: Laura, I'm having the same problem with keeping my lady bits neat. I can't see down there either so it makes shaving pretty much impossible! My OH may need to help me out!

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back