9 months of trying,,,,,,BFP

toni64539

Reaction score
Hope the attatchment works!?

Cant believe it!!!!! Still in shock, still dont know wether to believe it or not as i had a false positive before, but surely theres no mistaking this???? What do you think????

I think this was the first month i ovulated since weve been trying!!

For all those ttc heres what i did different this month, been drinking green tea before ov, been eating all natural foods, NO REFINED SUGAR, drinking filter water instead of tap (at least two litres a day) and no caffine (apart from whats in green tea)

Also for those symptom spotters, 5 dpo cramping, bloating. 11dpo sore nips, bit of IB and loads of spots! Hope that helps.

Please Please Please stick baby Stallard

Attachments

• bfp.jpg
    bfp.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 80
definate bfps hunnie yey!!!

i drink sparkling water and green tea before ov

Wow hun, fab BFPs!

Have a happy and healthy pregnancy. :)

x x

CONGRATS! great news!

enjoy a happy healthy 9 months!

Massive congratulations hun, definately no mistaking those positives!!Heres to a happy healthy 9 months xxx

defo BFP's look like my tests that I did with the cheapies I had x Get a digital test if you want word proof :)

Good strong BFP's those hun!

Thanks for the tips! I'm excited now as I'm having a really healthy month!

Congratulations again! :pompom:

xx

Yay! Congratulations! Amazing feeling isn't it after waiting a long time! (11 months TTC for me)

See you in Tri 1! :)

xxx

Last edited:
Thank you all of you, can't stop crying. Just got digi confirmation. Pregnant 2-3 eeeeeeeek!

Woooooooooot!! How far are you? 2-3 on digi is 5 weeks/ you need a new ticker now!

Last edited:
Congrats hun have a very happy and healthy 9 months x

:yay::cheer::dancing:ooohhhh wooooowwww I am soo ohappy for you brilliant news, hun that is most definately :bfp:

xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back