To Green tea or not?

I have a wonderful OH too.....he makes my lunch to take to work, makes all the meals...make me breakfast in bed at weekends....

There is only one little downside to him......he is a messy one.......ha ha...I am forever clearing up after him.

xx

Hmm, after a lot of thought i think i quite like my man being an oaf lol :love:

Started on my jasmine green tea today (can't get white tea at tescos lol).

Not had a single cuppa or brew ALL day long :shock:

My throat feels really dry too, like all the pure water is washing away more muscus than usual :oooo:

Oaf - made me laugh too. My DH is tall, dark (erm very dark - black even), muscles on muscles, handsome, great with kids (I have son and step-son), he's a firefighter and dances really well, loves to do the cooking, cant remember the last time I used the hoover cos he does it......hmmmm no wonder there is so much BDing going on at my house lol....Oh but he cant sing - sooo crap (had to find a fault) Oh and horrible flat feet :)

Last edited:
lol tracey he sounds lovely!

My OH is wonderful, he cleans, does the washing (even tho i redo it all cos i am a clean freak) he looks after me! He just can't cook at all he burnt baked beans lol

Does drinking green tea make anyone else nauseous?

One morning i got up and drank one and i swear i was >this< close to puking it back up again.

Wolfing down a couple of toast asap seemed to sort me out, but now even only drinking it after i've eaten still makes me feel fairly nauseous for a while afterwards...

Is it just me?

(can't be pregnancy btw, unless i'm 8 weeks gone and having periods throughout and still getting BFNs)

Last edited:
I hate green tea! my hubby made me a cup once as he likes it...yuk nearly puked!

not sure if its good for fertility but i drink fruit (blackberry and apple is especially yummy) and camomile teas! love them, helps me cut down on normal tea, only have one cup a day in morning! and stopped my much loved coffee :(

chocolate is my downfall... :) but a girl needs chocolate!

I have kept on with my 2-3 mugs of green tea per day and especially after Toni got her BFP - i am seriously starting to think it has quite an impact on fertility.

Like this cycle, i ovulated on the opposite side to what i normally do (maybe it kick started my apparently lazy ovary?) and i also ovualted a couple of days early which when i work it out give me a more favourable luteal phase length.

I guess it could just be a coincidence about my other ovary working, i mean it has done in the past, and maybe it's the lower caffiene intake that is helping rather than the green tea - but overall i'm feeling pretty good in general :)

Caffiene is my only downfall really, don't smoke, don't really drink, eat healthy! so i have cut my caffiene down to one cup of real tea a day and the rest fruit and pepermint tea which are caffiene free! i hate green tea though just cant have it no matter how good it is.

Have you tired white tea? It is a cleaner taste but more expensive - but more good stuff :)

hmm never seen white tea, do you get it in the supermarket? i will look for it when i do the shopping tomorrow :) i like red bush tea but not sure if that has caffiene in it.

Ummm no... well not in the large Tesco near me :roll:

Tend to see it online, surprised your hubby hasn't got some in :)

Ohh yes just done some googling and white tea seems very beneficial to all round health so going to give it a go, i see twinings do it so might try theirs, its tesco i go so hopefully get it there

I know who's heard of men drinking green tea, he's such a girl :) but i dont tell him that because its one of the only healthy things in his diet of fry up's and chocolate! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back