Win One of TWO Prizes in December's Free Competition!

LauraB

Reaction score
Roll up, roll up! Here's your chance to enter this month's FREE competition and, because it's Christmas, TWO lucky winners will get to spend £25.00 each for absolutely NO REASON AT ALL!

Yes, that's right - no questions to answer this month, I haven't had time to set any up :rotfl:

The competition will take place on Sunday 23 December at 8pm (IT MIGHT NOT BE BANG ON 8PM AS I DIDN'T REALISE I WILL BE OUT TODAY :doh: - BUT AM TRYING TO GET BACK AS NEAR TO 8PM AS I CAN) Please ensure that you read the Terms of the Competition at the bottom of this post before entering.

The prizes for our monthly competitions are funded by the advertisements featured around the forum. Please help to keep the prize fund topped up by visiting the Google ads at the top and bottom of the forum. You can also help by making purchases from any of the stores featured in our monthly competition threads. As the prize fund increases, I'll be able to make the competitions even bigger by adding one or two extra prizes, giving more people a chance to win each month! :D

How To Enter

The competition is open to all active members - by that, we ask that you have a minimum total post count of 150, and that you also made at least 25 posts last month (November 2007). You must also live in the UK (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post).

To enter, all you need to do is follow these four steps:-

STEP 1 ..... Create an email addressed to competition @ pregnancyforum.co.uk (without the spaces);

STEP 2 ..... Enter your Forum Username in the subject line of your email;

STEP 3 ..... Click 'Send'!

STEP 4 ..... Check your mailbox within 48 hours - you should receive an email from PregnancyForum acknowledging receipt of your entry. If you do not receive your acknowledgement within 48 hours, please send me a PM so I can check that it has been received.

If you're one of this month's two lucky winners, you'll get £25.00 to spend at one of ten wonderful UK stores, similar to those that were featured in last month's draw. I'll list the stores on this thread in the next few days - I just wanted to get the thread up and running quickly as it's now the 12th and I'd completely forgotten about it up until a few days ago :oops:

Terms of the Competition

To be eligible for entry and winning, you must be an active member - by that, we ask that you have a minimum total post count of 150, and that you also made at least 25 posts last month (November 2007). You must also live in the UK (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post). Each eligible member is entitled to a single free entry into the competition. To enter, please follow the instructions given in the How To Enter paragraph at the top of this post.

All entries will be allocated a number (not necessarily in order of time received) posted onto a hidden thread which will be stored in the moderators' private forum. This thread will be timestamped with the date/time of its final edit, and will be moved onto the public forum AFTER the winning number has been chosen, so that anybody who is interested can see that the numbers were allocated to entrants BEFORE the winning number was chosen.

On the draw date, one member will be selected at random and will be asked to choose two numbers from a range of numbers, which will depend on the number of entrants (ie if 52 members enter, then the selection of numbers to choose from will be 1-52). The winning numbers, and the winning members' forum usernames, will then be announced at the top of this thread, and the hidden thread containing numbers and usernames will be moved across into the public forum, as mentioned above.

The two winners will be able to spend £25.00 at one of ten respected UK internet stores chosen by myself. In order to receive their prize, the winners will need to provide their address details, email address and a contact telephone number, to myself so that I can make arrangements for their prize to be delivered to them (UK delivery only - non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post). None of the information collected is divulged to any third party at any time, apart from where the winner's prize is despatched directly from the store to the winner (which is quicker and saves me paying two lots of postage costs!). Prizes can only be despatched to a UK address (non-UK members, see Note 1 at the bottom of this post) and a signature will be required to take receipt. Sorry, there are no cash alternatives to the prizes specified above.

Closing date for entries is Sunday 23 December 2007 at 12pm and the two winning numbers will be chosen and announced at 8pm that evening. See announcement line at the top of the forum closer to the draw date. Good luck!

Note 1: non-UK members may still enter the competition, however if the winner requires their prize to be delivered to a non-UK address, then they must cover the cost of overseas postage themselves. Payment for overseas postage will only be accepted via PayPal (sorry, no other payment method is available).

me 2.. maybe i can get a early bday present..hint hint kim..

Can i send you a pm instead of an email as last time it didnt work and i want a go :pray: :lol:

To everyone who's entered and received an acknowledgement email from me ....... did you spot my deliberate mistake?

I said that the draw will take place on Sunday 23 November at 8pm. Well, unless I can succeed in turning back time, I'm thinking maybe we should do it on Sunday 23 December at 8pm instead :wink:

iv entered

thanku for another free competition laura! u must be like the best forum administrator everrrrrrrrrrr :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back