8 weeks and a raspberry :)

kanga86

Reaction score
I know its a yet another milestone post, but I am so excited to be 8 weeks now and my tickers pics have changed :D Including the fruit one, my lil raspberry :)

next one my midwife appointment at 10+1 weeks

no need to comment on my pointless post :lol: xxx

Last edited:
Lol, I always though it was funny that one was a raspberry and the other one looks like a gooseberry with eyes :lol:

You are doing so well hun xxxxxxxxxx

Hello my milestone buddy! Congrats on your raspberry - it's a sight more attractive than my PRUNE! xx

wow mrsblue, 10 weeks!! I agree the prune isn't the prettiest of fruit :) xx

Yay Kanga, so happy for you, happy 8 week milestone!! xx

Congrats on hitting 8 weeks hunny, every milestone is worth celebrating :) xxx

wow 8 weeks kanga...thats what i should be :D (i think i still am tbh but i'll leave my ticker and see whats what at the 12 week scan lol) loving having the milestones though, it gives you a goal to focus on and takes your mind off of certain niggles etc :) xx

its strange cos last time, time really seemed to drag. But this time even with the sickness and the fact I have been off work for a couple of weeks doing absolutely nothing, it just seems to be flying by. xx

SO chuffed for you hun! how are the wedding plans?

SO chuffed for you hun! how are the wedding plans?

wedding plans are slow going, only have the church booked so far. The sickness that I have had so far has been horrible and not been able to get myself dressed some days let alone plan wedding stuff.

Meeting at a venue on Saturday to hopefully organise that along with the decorating and catering for the reception. So that will be another big chunk booked up, i hope :)

Hope u are doing well? ur wedding is all organised isn't it? xx

Congratulations! Every little milestone is worth celebrating!

I still tell everyone when I get to a new fruit. Well done you are doing really well. x

I still get excited by the fruit changing.. But not sure how they size some fruit!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back