8 weeks tomorrow & booking in appointment!

Piglet's Mama

Reaction score
Well girlies, 8 weeks tomorrow! Another milestone, thank you god. :bump:

Got my booking in appt tomorrow with my GP, not sure if the midwife is present as well or if this is just getting registered with my doc then getting referred to the Midwife from there.

Exciting though - yay x

8 weeks! It's so cool - you must be so excited! Enjoy your appt - be thinking of you x

Very exciting :) Hope all goes well tomorrow! Xx

Wow, I saw my doctor half an hour after BFP at only 3 weeks 4 day pregnant. She gave me a sample bottle for test but had to wait a week for hormone to get stronger! Im now waiting on midwife contacting me for booking in appointment with her. No rush now, good to get that firm to get the free prescriptions etc lol. Good luck at your appointment, Soooo exciting! How are you doing?

Hi Tracey,

I'm knackered... totally wiped out most days, sick, tired, bleugh... Hoping it passes soon as I'm started to get miserable :-(

How are you my love? x

Im doing great thanks! So how was the appointment? I hope you pick up soon, you need your strength. My back pain us the thing bothering me the most. Nausea us not too bad, all good!

Hope the appointment went well and you are feeling a little better? xxx

Appointment was good, doc was lovely. Had my dates spot on, I'm 8 weeks :) he did my blood pressure, weight, has a feel of my tummy etc He's now going to write to the midwife then she will come out & see me at my house. Hopefully scan etc will be sorted in a few weeks, can't wait!
Tracey - poor you with your back, hope you're not suffering too much.
Thanks Nikki & Kelly, I actually felt ok today except I have started to get trapped wind in my tummy & i feel like I need to be burped like a baby lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back