Feel forgotten about....

twinkles

Reaction score
I'm approx 8 1/2 weeks and still not heard from midwife for my booking scan, I'm away for a week around my 10 week mark......I was told I would have an early scan after last time I had a mmc at 8 weeks which lead to 3 months of problems, I had my booking appointment at 8 weeks last time, I hav jot even received any correspondence yet! I did. Call midwives last week and was told I won't get an early scan after all but I thought I would of heard something :( sorry morning rant! Xx

i didnt get anyhting until 12 weeks from mw x

Aw hun! I had my booking in appt at 6.5 weeks, but I guess it is different in other areas of the country?

Have you got a sympathetic gp you could go and chat to? Gp's can refer you for a scan directly hun, if you tell them about your mmc and the fact you're a bit worried?

Hope you get seen soon hun, you deserve your mind put at rest! Xx

Maybe your GP can refer you for an early scan at your local EPU and you can deal with all the midwife stuff seperately?

I was told after m/c #1 that when I get pregnant again go to GP and get him to refer me for a scan

xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
I was referred for a scan when I saw the doctor but nothings come of it, just feel like a bit of a nag!!! I know there are some many women who have been through a lot worse who don't get treated any differently, just such a horrible waiting game, I hardly think about this pregnancy like I did the last, only thing I do is check my boobs stil hurt!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back