8 weeks and stressing

Merfairy

Reaction score
I have found I am pregnant quite recently after having a miscarriage in June this year. I am about 8 weeks and am constantly worried about a second miscarriage, though no bleeding as yet. My other concern is the missed miscarriage which I have read about on this site, I have a scan on Thursday to see how things are as I cannot wait until 12 weeks, I need to know if things are okay at the moment or not. I have to say although I am excited about a baby, I am dreading the inbetween parts and know I have a long way to go. How does one know whether you are okay at 8 weeks or not..?

Fingers crosses and I hope things will be okay :wall2:

I know how u feel hunny, I had a MC in april and now im 9 and a half weeks preg again. Im so scared about everything, ive had no bleeding or anything but things like getting cramps or symptoms worrys me! I wonder if its ok in there too! Ive got my EPU scan on Friday so I will soon see if my little one is ok but Im so scared all the time :( x

Aww hun, just wanted to send you lots of hugs :hugs:

So sorry to hear about your MC in june, how far along were you? Try not to worry, the fact you've not bled can only be a good sign? :) Try not to stress its not good for your little beany, and I bet he'/she's doing just fine in there! :) Good luck for your scan xxx

I think there are alot of us on here who have been through the same....unfortunately it really does seem that a miscarriage makes it very difficult to relax and enjoy a subsequent pregnancy.....haven't really got any advice other than just take it one day at a time, focus on the fact that you have an 80% chance of this pregnancy being successful (those are pretty good odds!) and just do whatever you have to to get through it. I certainly relaxed alot more after my 12 week scan and I'm sure you will too! All the best hun xx

Just wanted to wish you all the best, and that the same thing happened to me too, and I do get very worried about not having symptons/ cramping. I even wear only white and light coloured knickers so that i can see any potential bleeding.... any spotting, anything. I check myself every time i wipe, every time i get changed, everytime i have a cramp, everytime i have wee... not good! I can't really think about anything else. But I tell myself everything will be fine this time, and I pray, I pray every day. What will be, will be. Lots of hugs being sent your way x

I panic all the time to hun , all we can do is try yo be positive. If your eating well , getting rest and taking your folic acid that's all you can do . Try not to get too stressed as it wont help you or your little bean :) As Amanda said the odds are really good that everything will be just fine , and you scan will be here before you know it im sure . Sometimes all we need is a bit of re-assurance . I know exactly how you feel im so afraid . :hugs: keep positive xx

Stay positive stress is not good for you or your baby and your 8 weeks just a few more and your out of that danger zone. The more you worry the slower the weeks will go. Be strong mama x x :)

I was just 7 weeks; just frightened, though I am trying not to stress!! Thankyou I wish you well with you bump x

I am doing just that; I keep thinking, I should be more relaxed and not keep checking, but it is very hard not too isn't it... I am using only white loo paper and stuff.. so I know whether things are okay or not, it is awful, but I have to keep checking myself.

I can so empathise; I am petrified... although I cannot wait for scan I am dreading the result.. god!! I keep hoping. Good luck with yours x

ive got my scan on friday am im petrified!! I went last time at approx 7+5 and embryo shows approx 5+2 and the week later id lost it so im pretty traumatised by it all. So much so im so scared of an internal im waiting for the 10 week mark on friday so they can do an external exam (hopefully) as Im petrified of an internal and that it will disturb stuff- there is no evidence of that at all its my silly mind playing games!!! Im also petrified i wont see anything/its in the wrong/whatever horrible thing enters my head!! Its stressful but I think once we have seen the baby everything eill slowly fall into place :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back