*7lbs in 7days Super Juice Diet* UPDATE PG 4 WEIGHT LOSE!!

that sounds great! I dont know if i could stick to it, but if i got results quickly then i think it would give me the willpower to keep going.

Must buy a juicer......ive been on at OH to get one for ages but he doesnt reckon i'll use it :roll:

Good luck Sarah!

how ru getting on hun? have you started it yet?
is their a set juice menu you have to follow or can u throw any old fruit in and wizz it up? im really fussy but do love fruit! sounds perfect! hehe

I am starting tomorrow.

It is set for the first 7 days what you have in each juice.... this is me for tomorrow..

7am - Hot Water with lemon, lime or mint

8am - Super Juice (1/2 lime, 2 apples, 1/4 pimeapple, 1/4 cucumber, 1/4 avacado, wheatgrass, teaspoon of Spirulina, ice cubes)

11am - Super Juice

2pm - Chute Juice (2 apples, carrot, 1/2 stick of celery, handful of mixed greens, 1in thick slice of cucumber, a stem of broccoli, 1/4 in slice of raw beetroot, 1/4in slice of courgette, lemon, ginger and ice cubes)

5pm - Turbo Express (1/4 pineapple, 1/2 stick celery, 1in chunk of cucumber, handful of spinich, small piece of lime, 2 apples, 1/4 avacado, ice cubes)

8pm - Lemon & Ginger Zinger (2 carrots, 2 apples, 1in slice of lemon, 1/4in of ginger, ice cubes)

9pm - Fennel or mint tea

You dont have to stick to that times, plus you can have as many glasses of water or mint/lemon tea as you like!

I see you're ttc dieting is a gr8 way to get pregnant! Last time I was on a diet I fell preggo lol!

:hug:

Steelgoddess said:
I see you're ttc dieting is a gr8 way to get pregnant! Last time I was on a diet I fell preggo lol!

:hug:

the month I fell pg with Logan was my 3rd month of ttc, and the first month of a diet! :lol:

Hey hun!

Thanks for asking :hug:

So far so good - I have just finished the Turbo one and they have all been yummy so far, and I havent felt hungry at all. I have done 30min of my aerobics DVD this morning, took Arianna for a long walk this afternoon and am planning to do some more of the aerobics once Arianna is in bed! :cheer:

The tip is keeping yourself busy isnt it, Id miss the acual process of eating food but if i kept busy woulnt be bothered by it.

Glad its going well so far, at least they are tasty :hug:

Its a big scam!!! I bought the Lipotrim diet once, it cost me £85 for 2 weeks and when it arrived it was just 42 sachets of some shite tasting milkshake!!! :puke: I did the diet and lost weight but there is no doubt on this earth that if I had just bought plain fruit and made smoothies and lived on them for 2 weeks I would have lost the same amount of weight HENCE doing this and proving myself right... another diet is one where you just drink slimming tea and then 6 - 7 glasses of maple syrup and lemon juice with a teaspoon of paprika/cayenne pepper. I lost a stone in a week on this as well, it cost nothing and had the same effect. Anything that puts your body into ketosis will have the same effect, such as the cabbage diet and the cambridge diet. You dont have to spend anything on silly ingredients to lose weight it can be done with just smoothies if you dont want to eat anything. I will just say though that with all of these diets (and it doesnt matter how much or how little you introduce other food groups in) you WILL put the weight back on as soon as you start eating normally again. Its called yo-yo dieting and the worst form of dieting. Much better off with weight watchers or slimming world if you want to keep the weight off. Diets like this are ok for short term effects like going to a wedding or the office party!!! Basically...

xxsammyxx said:
Its a big scam!!! I bought the Lipotrim diet once, it cost me £85 for 2 weeks and when it arrived it was just 42 sachets of some shite tasting milkshake!!! :puke: I did the diet and lost weight but there is no doubt on this earth that if I had just bought plain fruit and made smoothies and lived on them for 2 weeks I would have lost the same amount of weight HENCE doing this and proving myself right... another diet is one where you just drink slimming tea and then 6 - 7 glasses of maple syrup and lemon juice with a teaspoon of paprika/cayenne pepper. I lost a stone in a week on this as well, it cost nothing and had the same effect. Anything that puts your body into ketosis will have the same effect, such as the cabbage diet and the cambridge diet. You dont have to spend anything on silly ingredients to lose weight it can be done with just smoothies if you dont want to eat anything. I will just say though that with all of these diets (and it doesnt matter how much or how little you introduce other food groups in) you WILL put the weight back on as soon as you start eating normally again. Its called yo-yo dieting and the worst form of dieting. Much better off with weight watchers or slimming world if you want to keep the weight off. Diets like this are ok for short term effects like going to a wedding or the office party!!! Basically...

Boy.... you bring a barrel of joy to the thread dont ya?? I do know all about dieting and have done the maple syrup one before and never put weight back on until I fel preg - and it isnt even a diet it is a detox!

I havent bought any silly ingrediants - all just fruit & veg - what is silly there?????

I was just talking from experience.... it doesnt cost £60 to buy a weeks worth of fruit etc. Im not talking "doom and gloom" just trying to save people the expense of paying extortionate amounts for a diet which can be done rather cheaply!!!

The slimming world works well and you can use the normal things in your cupboard and fridge without putting any effort into dieting...

BUT thats just my opinion, you feel free to do and spend what you like love :)

How's the detox going Sarah?

Is there any of it that tastes a bit naff at all or is it all yummy?

I'm gonna see how you get on then I might try it too for a few days (more to detox than lose the weight) so let us know how you are finding it.

No-one can say you ain't getting your 5-a-day lol

Sarah xxx

It is going well thanks, Sarah!

They have all been yummy so far, except the fennel tea so I will stick to the mint tea :) I can only manage half a cup of fennel before I fell :puke:

Today's menu is the same as yesterday but I have to add wheatgrass to the Turbo one.

Good luck with the diet... be good see see if it actually works. i also started a strict diet yesterday. im a sucker for anything with chocolate on :shhh: now ive just cut my food in half and doin regular walking and hope that works xxx

hiya hun

Do you feel tired on it? I always think I'd feel really tired and dizzy after a while. I'm told it passes though. Not sure I'd be able to do it as I'd worry about passing out or something :oops:

Good luck with it though, hope you're feeling OK
:D :D

Hi Sarah, good luck with the diet/detox, not sure what i'm supposed to be calling it :think: Do you have to cook the veg first? Would it work in a blender do you think? I have a blender i can make smoothies in and crush ice cubes and stuff so i guess it can't be far off a juicer? Also do you need the toilet more or less? Sorry to ask such a personal question but i can't go toilet very much during the day due to my job so its something i have to really think about lol, anyway hope your feeling ok on it so far x

Well, here is a pic of my dinner for those who are interested.

Aint it a lovely colour of snot :rotfl:
P1060174-1.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back