Baby making diet

Samsgirl

Reaction score
Hello ladies...

I did start to lose weight after xmas but then i got my bfp on the 21st jan and i stopped going to the gym and didn't watch what i ate.....and i have piled weight back on, plus i had started to get my baby bump before i sadly miscarried :(

but i'm not going to dwell on that...onwards and upwards....i want to get myself in good shape before i conceive again..

so starting monday i am going back on diet and starting gym again....my target goal before 9th May (when i expect to get 2nd af after mc which means i will be starting ttc again) is 11 stone 7lbs which will get me out of 'obese' on bmi chart. i want it to be below 30.....just to give bean the best chance possible.....

next time i fall pregnant too i am going to really watch what i eat and not eat as much chocolate and crap.....try and keep in better shape. lets see how i do... :) xx

good luck, I'll happily be your diet buddy if your looking for one x

cool..thanks. i see from your ticker you are looking to lose too :) x

Goodluck hunny, i think its great how your being so positive and looking to the future :clover: x x

yep, put on lots of weight after a difficult 2010 but have finaly decided to pick my self up and pre-heat the oven lol x

Good Luck! I got to my goal weight of 10 st 10 on the day I got my bfp so thought I had the best day of my life after very rude doctor told me I was 'too fat to concieve' at 16 st 6 in June! Felt like falling off the wagon after m/c and started to eat a few unhealthier things so Im back on the wagon again and hopefully this time all our healthy bodies will have sticky beans!

yeah, been having chocolate to ease pain last few days but healthy stuff from monday....

we wll do it :) sticky beans all the way

xxx

Mmmm chocolate, maybe a last Malteser Bunny! Its in the cupboard after all!!

Hi Samsgirl

Sounds like you are thinking all the right thoughts, I stopped going to the gym mid-Jan too and regretting it now. What sort of rate are you intending to lose at?

I am aiming to lose about 1 lb a week. Happy to cheer you on if you want!! :)

xx

hi chick......well i will know my starting weight on monday but i reckon i am about 13 and a half stone!!! :eek:

i want to lose about 2 stone, which works out at a shocking 3.5lb a week......i dont think i will manage that to be honest, but i'm going to do it through very healthy eating and lots of exercise, so hopefully will get close to my goal weight by the time we start ttc. when that date will be will depend on what date i have my 2nd af......i usually ovulate around cd12 and i am counting this cycle from 1st day bleeding started with mc....so i 'might' be cd9 today......and the line seems to be getting a bit darker on opk today. so possibly my body has just kick started right back into it all!!! in which case, i will probably get af in about 3 weeks.....and so 2nd af in about 7 weeks, which would make it about 8 weeks til ttc....

:)

xxx

Good luck Hun. I have put on 9 lbs since bfp so need to shift it

samsgirl, i'm with you. back to the gym on monday and healthy eating from now on. i have been off work this last week revising for an exam and when i'm revising i have to treat myself to get through it!

i clearly have problems concieving as it is and now i've put on a good stone or so, i really don't want weight to be another barrier so im determined!! we can do it! :)

xx

Can I join in too? I lost 2.5 stone for my wedding last March but have shockingley put it all back on (and maybe even more!). So I'll be starting tomorrow as well! I don't usually diet, I'll be doing it all by weight lifting! Good luck to us all xxx

starting my health kick today doing the one hour walk into town with Doodles to see DH in work x

Dita - weightlifting, omg!! I find that thought scary :D What sort of weight/reps do you do to lose weight?

Samsgirl - I reckon you have the right idea with the two-pronged (diet & exercise) approach. I have been trying just watching what I eat so far and the message from my scales this morning was: it's not enough! Sigh! What kind of exercise do you like doing?

probably just walking and bike and stuff down the gym and some weights.......just get off my bum basically xx

Hey Tinselcat, I follow a woman online at bodyrock tv or something like that; it's brutal stuff but really really works! I lost all the weight and looked and felt so fit and healthy last year and still treated myself to chocolate etc lol!

i am going to go at it hard for the 8 weeks. i know i will be able to do it cos i have a goal in sight and it's to hopefully help me have our baby....plus it will mean i can relax about putting a bit back on while pregnant and still fit in my wedding dress!!! lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back