7 weeks 4 day pregnant and bleeding

kirstyp991

Reaction score
Hi everyone, i guess im just after some advise and to see if anyone has experianced this, i went for a scan on thursday (7 weeks & 1 day) an saw bubbas little heart beating away, now this is probably where its tmi, me and my partner had sex this morning an i guess you can say we got carried away and went abit rough, straight after i went to the toilet and there was some pink discharge, iv put a pad on theres none on the pad but its there after iv been to the toilet and wipe myself, i dont have any cramps or pain, im going to the epu in the morning but im so worried, iv had 4 miscarriages in just over a year but they have always started with bright red blood and been heavy. Im so scared its happening again :( x

You may have just irritated ur cervix which is more sensitive in pregnancy. If it is pink and only when u wipe I would be tempted to say that is what it is. Hope epu can put ur mind at rest x

Thanks so much for your reply, my partner is making me stay on the sofa all day to rest so im going to make the most of being spoilt :) x

I had three bouts of this honey it is were you have irritated the cervix and probably bashed it a bit. We learnt the hard way after much crying and thinking we had lost babe and 3 different scans for bleeding. Give it a little rest and then try some more calmer romantic sex and positions where he doesn't go in to deep. Hope that helps. Its so scary I know my OH felt so awful and for weeks after we checked for bleeding everytime. I even had it once when we din't even have actually intercourse but a orgasm was enough to kick it off. xxxxxxxxxx

Thank you, you have really put my mind at rest, going to take it easy today and hope the scan tomorrow goes well, bubba had such a strong little heartbeat on thursday, fingers crossed its still beating away x

Oh hun try not to worry. It sounds like an abrasion due to the roughness. My oh can get a bit carried away sometimes and I'v told him if this baby is born with a black eye he's gonna get one too :)
See what epu say tomorrow and let us know how you are. Good luck hunny xxxxxxxxxx

When I went to see my midwife for my first appointment she talked about sex and the fact that a lot of women bleed afterwards, she told me not to worry if this happens. But if ever it gets really heavy with clots and lasts more than a few hours then she told me to get in touch with doc or go to A & E. Hope this helps xx

Thank you, it seems to be slowing right down now and the pink isnt so pink if that makes sense? fingers crossed its all ok xx

Hey didn;t just wanna read and run, hope eveything goes ok tommorrow and let us know too..

I'm so scared to have sex at the min so I'm having to do favours lol!! He's only had one favour in 2 weeks hahaha

But sounds like it is just because of this sweetie xx

My OH isnt coming any where near me for a while now lol, poor bloke xx

I put hubby on a sex ban until Tri 2 lol and even then it won't be normal sexy stuff lol

He can blinkin well please himself for now lol.......

I had the same thing when i had sex but it stopped in an instant, i would say you've just irritated your cervix :)

Same OH is on a sex ban until tri 2! And my god what a sex pest he is being haha! I had sex just hours before my miscarriage last time, and although I know they wernt connected sex still hurt and I can't help but wonder if it did have anything to do with it, so I'd rather wait. Not to long now tho :) xx

Believe me, after waiting all that time til Tri 2 it won't take long anyway :) xxxxxxxxxx

Hi everyone, had a scan and bubba is fine :) little heart beating away like mad, they have measured bubba abit bigger im 8 weeks not 7 weeks 5 days lol, thanks for all your replies xx

Last edited:
:yay: wonderful news hunny, so pleased. Now relax, rest and spend lots of money xxxxxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back