Im bleeding!!!!!

sending you lots of love and positive thoughts x x it is common to bleed early on babe but i can understand our worry and stress because of your past mc, make sure you rest totally today put your feet up and try and take your mind off it x x know its hard x x

Sent you a private message hun. Thinking of you. Try not to get yourself to upset till you know for sure whats happening. Look at the state I was in!!!!!

Some women do bleed and have healthy preg at least scan tommorrow will confirm what is going on either way all my support and love xxxx

Lots of people here have had bleeds recently and their scans have been ok so don't give up hope yet. Good luck. xxx

Thanks ladies i know i can count on u lot for support, i feel ok now, took my lo out the the park, hubby is taking us out for tea tonight. just gota wait for tomorrow xx

i bled at 6 weeks with this one after a m/c3 months before

good luck for the scan

but just remember if it is the worse outcome remember these two things hun:

1)its nothing uve done these things happen to millions of women every day, my mate lost 5 in a row over the space of nearly 2 yrs

2)try to leave it at least 3 months before your trying again as this will ensure al the tissues has gone, your cycles have gone back to normal and even try taking folic acid for a few months before,and while your trying as this helps (advice given to me and a girl i worked with)

good luck again

your not alone, ive lost two of my own, my friend 5, and 2 girls i worked with - its just natures way of dealing things

i always like to remind myself that m/c are usually caused by a chromasonal problem with the baby and has heaartbreaking as it is if the baby had it and continued to developed they could have all sorts of disabilities.

xxxxxxxx

Thank u hunie, feel so sorry for your friend, 5!!! Wow i found it difficult to cope with having 1 mc, hope i dont have to go through that again, thanks for ur advice xx

Has it stopped hun? Xx thinking of you

Yes hun, i got a bath this morning and there has been nothing since. fx it stays away now. Roll on 8.50 tomorrow xxx

Well that's good news Hun, I hope the evening goes quickly for you x

just to warn you if you get lots of dark brown or dark red blood dont worry this is old blood ok as i had this for a week in my early pregnancy n had to change my towel couple of times a day xxxx

good luk for tomorrow

Thanks for you support ladies all is fine, baby is there with a strong heart beat xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back