7 weeks & 2 days n worried

kelli

Reaction score
hey girls

i have been havin brown discharge the passed couple of days and one of the days its been bright red bu only lasted 2-5 mins went to see my doctor today and i ment to have my 1st scan on the 29th may but my doctor is trying to bring it forward to make sure everything is ok... Fingers crossed really worried as been so stressed and cryin alot

kelli xx

oh no i realy hope its nothing to worry about n hope ur doc can bring the scan forward, can u not ring epu urself or is it one of these that needs a doc or mw referal? fingers crossed all is ok for you xxxx

think its one of the ones the doctors has to do... waitin on a phone call today from the hospital fingers crossed they ring xxx really hope the baby is ok

Oh , wishing you have a scan today and good luck hun , hopefully yourll have some good news for us all later x

Brown stuff is old blood, with my son one day I had a big blod of bright red blood then brown stuff for over a week

Had a scan today babys fine :) seen the heart beat found out i am 8 weeks and 2 days pregant not 7 weeks and 3 days :D xxx

Yay congratulations :) how exciting x

Thanks girls so excited but so worried and scared at the same time :) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back