6 days left

Fairy1991 My cycles are normally pretty regular yes, Between 30 and 32 days.. The thing is, pregnancy and af symptoms are so similar, Its hard to know isn't it and its hard not to get your hopes up.. Not long to wait now..

Yes I didn't know before I started TTC with my first that there is such a small window each month to get pregnant! I guess you don't until you start trying do you!

Ah Hoping4Rainbow Hampshire is a lovely part of the Country! I love the New Forest, we have been so many times! Well done for being so organised with your Christmas shopping..I've only bought one present so far!
That will be nice to see your Family..I can imagine how hard it will be for you though, It would be nice if you had some good baby news over Christmas wouldn't it.. Hugs xx

Hi ladies

2 days till af I'm scared lol
Only symptom is increasing cm and it's like thick/creamy
Soorrrry tmi lool
I have a feeling it's gonna be here any time now.

Hi Fairy,

ohhh I keep reading about people getting increased cm before a bfp,
Good luck let us know hun xx

I don't think it s anymore than usual and it's all in my head as soon as I see any..."Do I usually get this much "

I hate waiting

I'm the worst person for patience honestly.
My husband says to me..."You would pay any amount of cash for a next day of conception if you could"
Even if I order something and I have Am option of Delivery within 3-5 working days.. Then there's next day delivery for £10 I'll do it because im so impatient! It's terrible lol

I know the feeling Fairy,

I am really impatient as well, and as for the symptoms I feel like I am imagining them all, because I have been trying so long I guess xx

Gem I don't blame you! The traffic drives me CRAZY..I commute about 20 miles for my job and every night when I drive back, it takes me forever! Plus we live beyond Bluewater so have to drive past it to get home and last Christmas we got stuck so often, one day it was gridlocked for 6 hours!! I had my little girl in the back screaming and I was crying, it was awful! We said we couldn't do another Christmas living there but here we are still! Its worse this year too since they removed the tolls..I'm absolutely dreading the run up to Christmas.. I just want to hibernate indoors until its all over!

Gem I don't blame you! The traffic drives me CRAZY..I commute about 20 miles for my job and every night when I drive back, it takes me forever! Plus we live beyond Bluewater so have to drive past it to get home and last Christmas we got stuck so often, one day it was gridlocked for 6 hours!! I had my little girl in the back screaming and I was crying, it was awful! We said we couldn't do another Christmas living there but here we are still! Its worse this year too since they removed the tolls..I'm absolutely dreading the run up to Christmas.. I just want to hibernate indoors until its all over!

I can imagine Clare, I am so impatient at the best of times and sitting in traffic drives me bonkers, I actually remember that last Christmas my OH was stuck on the a13 for hours, I bet that was so stressful for you and your little girl.
I always want to hibernate at Christmas haha, I suppose that will change once I have children.
Hopefully next Christmas you will be this side of the bridge :)
xx

Fairy, Gem and Clare,
Thank you so much lovelies xx :( Hugs are much needed, I'll take them! :hug:

Gem, no way! :) I am too! Coming from mainland, north, about an hour from Thessaloniki. Where is OH from? Do you visit? xx

Last edited:
I'm really impatient too Gem! Drives me bonkers as well! Oh yes the A13 is no fun either is it!
Yeah it was pretty stressful..!
Yes Christmas is lovely with a little one, makes it magical again!
Yes I really hope we are.. although my family all live in Kent so I will still be doing lots of trips back and forth, no escaping it ha!

Bless you Hoping4Rainbow, I can only imagine how hard it is..:hugs: x

Fairy, Gem and Clare,
Thank you so much lovelies xx :( Hugs are much needed, I'll take them! :hug:

Gem, no way! :) I am too! Coming from mainland, north, about an hour from Thessaloniki. Where is OH from? Do you visit? xx

Hoping4Rainbow - Noooooo way, that is where he is from Kalamaria, we will hopefully be visiting his family in January. Awww enjoy your time with your family, it must be hard being away from them when you need each so much right now.

Have been on holiday to Halkidiki a few times now, I love it xxx

No wayyyy, oh my word Gem! Small world eh?!? My bestie lives in Kalamaria!! :D And if you mention my hometown to your OH, he probably knows it - Veria!
Greek north rocks...awww its warmth and hospitality :merry: xx

Last edited:
Well it was only a bit. Providing it doesn't come anymore heavier i can try and convince myself that it's implantation. Gosh who am I kidding lol

Next time eh

Last edited:
No wayyyy, oh my word Gem! Small world eh?!? My bestie lives in Kalamaria!! :D And if you mention my hometown to your OH, he probably knows it - Veria!
Greek north rocks...awww its warmth and hospitality :merry: xx

I just asked him and that is where his mum is from. It is a very small world hun. Yes Greece rocks total 😊xx

Well it was only a bit. Providing it doesn't come anymore heavier i can try and convince myself that it's implantation. Gosh who am I kidding lol

Next time eh

Oh no Fairy1991 booooo to AF. Deffo always next month.
I am feeling nothing but hungry at the moment

Gosh it seems like one month was....so many months put together!!

Oh Fairy I'm sorry..Seeing Af turn up never gets easier.. maybe you'll have a nice christmas surprise instead..Good luck for next month x

Thanks hun hopefully!
It's amazing how people don't give up hope who have been trying for so long
I got very very disappointed just after the first month.

I feel so blue girls :(
Started feeling that heaviness and dull ache deep in my tummy today,
feels like AF is lurking :( 13dpo tomorrow :(
I don't want her to come :( :brat:

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members