6 days left

Morning Clare and happy Friday,
I am supposed to be going out for a drink tonight, but I don't think I will go just in case, and I can't deal with all the questions why I am not drinking lol. May do some more Christmas shopping. How about you?

Awww well you are still in with a chance until the witch shows hun,
I know that feeling about having a break, I've always said I don't want a Christmas baby or January even (my birthday is Jan and its awful lol) but I would give anything just to be pregnant now, I don't think I can be picky lol.

Hope everyone is good today :) xx

Hi ladies

2 days till af I'm scared lol
Only symptom is increasing cm and it's like thick/creamy
Soorrrry tmi lool
I have a feeling it's gonna be here any time now.

Thank you Hoping4Rainbow yes you're absolutely right, I am a massive worrier! If there is something I can worry about I will, if not I will find something! But as you say, I don't want to do anything to prevent as I am not hopeful this time around either..I read so much about fertility dramatically going down after 35 so think it will be an uphill struggle! Well he is on medication for anxiety issues..He has only been on them a few months but they have really been helping him.. he has just been promoted at work and starts in January which he is very nervous about so could have done with being on the tabs then but he is willing to come off them.. I guess he has gone years without them but I don't want him to suffer..so hard!

Ah Gem could you go and have an orange juice and pretend its a vodka and orange or something?! I guess thats tricky if somebody else is getting the round in though!! Ah good luck with the Christmas shopping!
We've got My little girls Christmas Fair at her Nursery tomorrow..I am baking cakes for that so will probably do that tonight..
Thank you! Yes its funny the things you say before you start trying and then when you have been trying a while, all that matters is getting pregnant, timings become irrelevant I suppose don't they!

x

Hi ladies

Soorrrry tmi lool

2 days to go for me too! Its a horrible wait isn't it.. Fingers crossed for you x

Ah Gem could you go and have an orange juice and pretend its a vodka and orange or something?! I guess thats tricky if somebody else is getting the round in though!! Ah good luck with the Christmas shopping!
We've got My little girls Christmas Fair at her Nursery tomorrow..I am baking cakes for that so will probably do that tonight..
Thank you! Yes its funny the things you say before you start trying and then when you have been trying a while, all that matters is getting pregnant, timings become irrelevant I suppose don't they!

x[/QUOTE]

I could really do with a vodka as well haha, If AF comes Monday I shall have one next weekend.

Awww that's nice, I love a Christmas fair, and all that baking will keep you occupied for a while xx

Where is everyone from?
xx

Hi ladies

Soorrrry tmi lool

Hi Fairy,

ohhh I keep reading about people getting increased cm before a bfp,
Good luck let us know hun xx

Gem Why is it you always want alcohol when you are trying not to drink!! Sounds like a plan!
Yes its always really lovely at her Nursery, means you get to meet the other Parents too! Yes thats what I thought, baking will keep me occupied tonight to stop me stressing!!

I'm from Kent but we are hoping to move to Essex next year to be closer to Hubs work.. What part of Essex are you from?x

Clarep1905 - I know always the way, a vodka would go down nicely now.

Oh not far from me at all then really, I live in Canvey Island.
Where are you thinking of moving to?

xx

Hi ladies

Soorrrry tmi lool

2 days to go for me too! Its a horrible wait isn't it.. Fingers crossed for you x

Thank you, you too
What symptoms have u been having today if anything!
You know when you think of something too much and It plays with your head that's what ithink has been happening to me!
The other day I swear by boobs were hurting lool
Probably not ithink it was a dream. So I've been going crazy!!!
Thing is I don't even know if I'm regular or not! All I know is when I ovulated and that my cycle is 34 days working out from my last period.
That's all I know but won't know properly untill I've had a few cycles which I hope don't even have to happen! Fingers crossed for you too!!

xx

Ah not not far at all, We are just the other side of the Dartford Crossing near Bluewater..
We are looking to move to North Essex, possibly Great Dunmow I think..x

Hi ladies

Soorrrry tmi lool

Hi Fairy,

ohhh I keep reading about people getting increased cm before a bfp,
Good luck let us know hun xx

I don't think it s anymore than usual and it's all in my head as soon as I see any..."Do I usually get this much "

I hate waiting

I'm the worst person for patience honestly.
My husband says to me..."You would pay any amount of cash for a next day of conception if you could"
Even if I order something and I have Am option of Delivery within 3-5 working days.. Then there's next day delivery for £10 I'll do it because im so impatient! It's terrible lol

Hi ladies

Soorrrry tmi lool

Thank you, you too
You know when you think of something too much and It plays with your head that's what ithink has been happening to me!
Thing is I don't even know if I'm regular or not! All I know is when I ovulated and that my cycle is 34 days working out from my last period.
That's all I know but won't know properly untill I've had a few cycles which I hope don't even have to happen! Fingers crossed for you too!!

None really, well not symptoms that I think could be pg anyway! All my usual Af symptoms (Bloating, irritable, emotional!) So I am pretty sure af will arrive Sunday.. But you can send yourself mad imagining all sorts can't you, It's a stressful time for sure! I think when you are first starting out, its all very confusing isn't it!

Hampshire over here girls :wave: xx

Will be wrapping xmas presents this weekend, had to have all my xmas shopping done by now (a record, as I'm always last minute) as we'll have to give all presents to OH's family before we fly abroad to visit mine xx

Hi ladies

Soorrrry tmi lool

Thank you, you too

None really, well not symptoms that I think could be pg anyway! All my usual Af symptoms (Bloating, irritable, emotional!) So I am pretty sure af will arrive Sunday.. But you can send yourself mad imagining all sorts can't you, It's a stressful time for sure! I think when you are first starting out, its all very confusing isn't it!

Aww Noo I hope it doesn't
R u very regular usually?
I've been having mood swings too I'm thinking I might be pregnant then I think it could just be af arriving!

You'll actually be surprised on just how little some ladies know about the fertile window!

The other day my friend i was talking to she was talking to me and I told her hubby on sofa tonight as my little one ain't feeling good and she said Oh you won't have much luck having a baby with him lying on the sofa and I told her about when I'm fertile etc she still said to me...just do it all the time you'll have a better chance. Lol
I don't think she understood me very well but people don't pay attention to all this alot of the time.
Some people just fall pregnant without even knowing all this and other try every other day for the month
I think it confuses alot of ladies
But these opks they really help if your irregular I've always thought I was irregular let's see what happens.

Last edited:
Hampshire over here girls :wave: xx

Will be wrapping xmas presents this weekend, had to have all my xmas shopping done by now (a record, as I'm always last minute) as we'll have to give all presents to OH's family before we fly abroad to visit mine xx

Awww where r u flying off to!
That's nice bet you can't wait! Haha

Fairy, I feel really bloated today. I looked at myself in the mirror earlier thinking, could this be a pg symptom??...when it most probably is the burger I ate last night :oooo:

Last edited:
Flying to Greece hon, but it will be 1st xmas without my mummy so it will be sad :( xx

Fairy, I feel really bloated today. I looked at myself in the mirror earlier thinking, could this be a pg symptom??...when it most probably is the burger I ate last night :oooo:

Hahahahhahahaa awwwww or maybe it could be something!!

Gosh I was just about to Google thirst as a early symptom LOL
Why does the wait have to be so long lool

xx

Ah not not far at all, We are just the other side of the Dartford Crossing near Bluewater..
We are looking to move to North Essex, possibly Great Dunmow I think..x

Oh nice, I bet your husband can't wait, the Dartford crossing is a nightmare every single day, I went for a job interview near Bluewater and the traffic put me right off lol xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back