6 days left

Fairy1991

Reaction score
Anyone else expecting af in about 6 days?!
This wait has me going crazy haha.

Hey Fairy1991,

I am due AF 29th :( it feels like a life time away lol.

Babydust to you xx

Aww yknow what I don't even know how regular I have been it's just something I've never kept an eye on unless I'm trying to conceive. This is the first month.
Ladies please let me know what results u get after test!!!

Oh fingers crossed AF doesn't show for you Glittergirl,
Let us know if the witch turns up.

I have had a stuffy nose since about 3 dpo which is weird, no cold just bunged up ffs.

How long have you been ttc?

Good Luck girls xx

I am due around the 27th so may test Monday 28th if no sign! I have a feeling we haven't done it this month but you never know! Good luck!

Only been trying from this month but got pregnant within the two months of trying previously

Well good luck girls. I have been ttc for nearly 1.5 years x

Oh Gem, thats quite a while isnt it, Have you been to the Docs about it? Are you TTC for your first baby?

Oh Gem, thats quite a while isnt it, Have you been to the Docs about it? Are you TTC for your first baby?

Hey Clare,

Yes I have had the 21 day bloods done and came back fine,
they just advise to keep trying and go back after xmas if I am still not Pg,
I have told my oh that he really needs to go as well, but we will get xmas over with first I think.

This will be our first baby and time is ticking as I am 33 :(
x

Last edited:
Oh that's positive that your bloods were fine.. I can imagine how frustrating it is for you though..
Ah I know how you feel but that is still young, I became pregnant at 35 with my first and now 38 trying for my 2nd..
Maybe things will happen over the Christmas break (If they don't this month!) That's when we conceived the last time, over the Christmas break and we had been trying quite a while..I think its because we were relaxed being away from work etc!
Fingers crossed for you x

Oh that's positive that your bloods were fine.. I can imagine how frustrating it is for you though..
Ah I know how you feel but that is still young, I became pregnant at 35 with my first and now 38 trying for my 2nd..
Maybe things will happen over the Christmas break (If they don't this month!) That's when we conceived the last time, over the Christmas break and we had been trying quite a while..I think its because we were relaxed being away from work etc!

Aww that is good to know that you are in your 30's as well and there is still hope for me. I am feel quite good this month about things I don't know why, the last few months I have been getting so stressed and that doesn't help I know.

Good Luck to you trying for bubba no 2 xx

Hey I am due on the 28th but won't be testing until December 1st but it feels like this month is dragging.

Aww that is good to know that you are in your 30's as well and there is still hope for me. I am feel quite good this month about things I don't know why, the last few months I have been getting so stressed and that doesn't help I know.

Good Luck to you trying for bubba no 2 xx

Yes definitely still hope! Ah thats good..I know they say it helps to be relaxed but its sooo hard not to stress isn't it!
Thank you, lots of luck to you too x

Hey I am due on the 28th but won't be testing until December 1st but it feels like this month is dragging.

Hey Dolly,
It deffo is dragging this month.
Wouldn't a BFP be the best Christmas Pressie ever.
Good Luck to you xx

Hi girls, may I please add myself to your little group, I am due AF 29th, just like Gem1308!

I used to be an active member of this forum before, when I fell pregnant with my first, my little boy who's now 2. But I don't even remember my credentials so I opened a new account (permanent baby brain?!)

I am 37, conceived easily first time 2 years ago, but this time is a whole different story. TTC no.2 now, after a miscarriage back in January at 8 weeks. Real slap in the face and so heartbreaking to say the least! Tried for 2 cycles after I recovered and my period had returned - nothing happened despite what they say about being ultra fertile after a m/c. Then I lost my mummy :( Now here we are again, on our second cycle of trying again but I know that the stress I've been through and my grief are not on my side, most probably messing with my hormones too :(

So that's my story.

Having dull crampy feelings in lower tummy and dull back pressure almost like AF is going to appear any minute since dpo 3! And have had light brown spotting on 4,5,6 dpo. Not today so far. Never had this early spotting before, I am so confused and annoyed! Cannot be implantation bleeding right? as that would be wayyy too early, so I'm scared it's either a problem with my hormones (bad news like progesterone deficiency) or midcycle bleeding hinting I am just getting old? :-O

Good luck girls, just know that I am rooting and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you xx

Last edited:
Hi girls, may I please add myself to your little group, I am due AF 29th, just like Gem1308!

I used to be an active member of this forum before, when I fell pregnant with my first, my little boy who's now 2. But I don't even remember my credentials so I opened a new account (permanent baby brain?!)

I am 37, conceived easily first time 2 years ago, but this time is a whole different story. TTC no.2 now, after a miscarriage back in January at 8 weeks. Real slap in the face and so heartbreaking to say the least! Tried for 2 cycles after I recovered and my period had returned - nothing happened despite what they say about being ultra fertile after a m/c. Then I lost my mummy :( Now here we are again, on our second cycle of trying again but I know that the stress I've been through and my grief are not on my side, most probably messing with my hormones too :(

So that's my story.

Having dull crampy feelings in lower tummy and dull back pressure almost like AF is going to appear any minute since dpo 3! And have had light brown spotting on 4,5,6 dpo. Not today so far. Never had this early spotting before, I am so confused and annoyed! Cannot be implantation bleeding right? as that would be wayyy too early, so I'm scared it's either a problem with my hormones (bad news like progesterone deficiency) or midcycle bleeding hinting I am just getting old? :-O

Good luck girls, just know that I am rooting and keeping my fingers crossed for all of you xx

Hey Hoping4Rainbow and welcome

Awwww big hugs to you and sorry to hear about losing your mum and your rainbow baby I can't imagine how you must be feeling.

I think it is to early for implantation and could possibly be down to stress hun but you never know.

I am 33 ttc baby no1 and it is heart-breaking every month seeing a bfn, but I am feeling more positive this month than any other and I don't know why.

I am 7dpo had a stuffy nose since about 3 dpo and was constipated 1,2 and 3 dpo, bb's are a little bit tender but that's nothing new for any other month, the only other thing different from previous months is weird dreams.

Hopefully we can be cycle buddies

Babydust hunni xxx

Good lucky Dolly! 2 weeks waits feel like 2 months!

Oh Hoping4Rainbow I'm so sorry, What a horrible time you have had.. You really do deserve some good luck..
I hope so much that you get a BFP soon.. I am a similar age to you, Its always a bit of a worry the older you get isn't it.. Lots of luck to you xx

Thanks for the welcomes ladies. I don't know if my OHs heart could take another xmas surprise because it was December 2014 I told him I was pregnant with our lg who it took us 2.5 years to conceive (I have endometriosis).

We have been ttc no.2 for 11 months now and have restarted all the fertility tests again

Good luck to you all let's hope this is a wave of BFPs xx

Hi Guys! Well the witch has arrived! Booooo! Oh well at least I can have a few drinks at the weekend! Am going to the doctors on thurs and they are checking my bloods aswell xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back