6 days left

Awwwww Clare hunni, big hugs to you. It must be awful just not knowing what is happening. I really pray for you that it is not ectopic and that you will not have to medical intervention at all. Praying for you that it is just to early to tell.

Enjoy your day off with hubby and make sure he really spoils you :) try not to stress my lovely.

Hope your ok Rainbow

xxxxxx

I know Rainbow, It was so lovely and just what I needed..
Ahhhh bless him, thats absolutely adorable..I can imagine he is what got you through an incredibly tough time..It's so mad that they must have this intuition.. They're amazing little beings aren't they!

I'm going to update on the thread in the loss section as I want this to be a positive thread! And I can't wait to hear some happy news from you and Gem soon! xx

Hello ladies :)
I'll start testing in 2-4 days (not sure when I OVULATED since my chart is all weird, so today I'm either 6dpo or 8dpo, and I want to start testing at around 10dpo).
This wait is driving me crazy, but I'm so scared that it will all be negative again.
I just want to put a positive pregnancy test in Hubby's stocking this Christmas :(

My symptoms are: very moody, plenty of creamy CM, headaches on and off, and lower abdomen+ovary cramping/pinching feeling, nipples/boobs sometimes hurt .

I'm aware that these could just be regular pains, but I don't know. Time will tell.
Just nervous and not ready for negatives, but not patient enough to wait much longer... ugh :'s

:dust: to all you lovely ladies :)

Hello ladies :)
I'll start testing in 2-4 days (not sure when I OVULATED since my chart is all weird, so today I'm either 6dpo or 8dpo, and I want to start testing at around 10dpo).
This wait is driving me crazy, but I'm so scared that it will all be negative again.
I just want to put a positive pregnancy test in Hubby's stocking this Christmas :(

My symptoms are: very moody, plenty of creamy CM, headaches on and off, and lower abdomen+ovary cramping/pinching feeling, nipples/boobs sometimes hurt .

I'm aware that these could just be regular pains, but I don't know. Time will tell.
Just nervous and not ready for negatives, but not patient enough to wait much longer... ugh :'s

:dust: to all you lovely ladies :)

Hey Pink333

The wait is awful and does my head in every month.
Fingers crossed for you hun.

I haven't had a positive opk yet and my cbfm is just staying on high, it was so close and then got lighter and lighter so I am not sure what is going on and I am on about CD 15.

Good Luck and :dust:

xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back