5am Dramas!!!

saralou5

Reaction score
SO

Me and the OH went away for a couple of days this week and it was absolutely lovely. However, on the Wednesday morning I turned over in bed and during this turn I innocently stretched out. The dreaded cramp struck IN BOTH CALVES! I was in agony, couldn't move my legs, was trying to rub the calf muscles to ease them. Obviously this riot woke up OH and then he got involved but by the time he'd sat up in bed to try and help I'd managed to flop out of bed onto the floor and was now like a turtle in the middle of the hotel room. We were both rubbing my calves and trying to ease them. Just as we thought it might be easing, my boobs decided to leak...not just the one boob a little bit, both boobs and there was a fair amount leaking out onto my pj top. So poor OH didn't know whether to keep rubbing my calves or get me some tissue of somekind to try and ease the flow! I didn't know whether to laugh or cry and we ended up in a pile on the floor once the cramp left, me with no top on holding tissue over my nips and my poor OH in shock next to me after being woken up at 5am.

Lord only knows what the people in the hotel must have thought! It was definitely an unusual start to the day that's for sure!

Just felt the need to share. Oh pregnancy. :roll: :shock:

Sorry but this made me laugh out loud! Hope you've recovered now!

Poor you, calf cramp is dreadful!! I find going up on my toes and then putting my heal down (with my toes still on the floor) is the quickest way to get rid of it.

Hope you've managed to get some more sleep xx

Pregnancy is so glamourous! I'm really sorry but that did make me laugh! Hope you have managed to catch up on some sleep! xx

Ha ha sounds like something from a sitcom! I too suffer with calf cramp and it's awful :( I feel for you xxx

lol! O dear! That sounds dramatic! Had to laugh tho, sorry! Hope you've recovered from the trauma!

Glad I'm not the only guilty one who found this very funny!!! What an image!!

Pregnancy is a barrel of laughs isnt it. Must say I'm looking forward to it being over now! I would like to be lady like again and in control of all bodily functions!

Lol omg what a nightmare!! X

Sent from my BlackBerry 9800 using Tapatalk

This has made me lol. I tried reading it to my OH but couldn't as I was laughing to much. Xx

Hahaha! It was terrible! We laugh about it now but at the time it was agony! LMAO!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back