4th time wasn't lucky for me

flisstebbs

Reaction score
Well i went in for my third scan today at what should have been 8 weeks. I was measuring 10 days behind at each of the previous scans, and the heartbeat last week was slow. We knew we only had a one in three shot at this working out, but it still hurt like hell to see the baby there without a heartbeat today.

Hats off to my local hospital though, they have been amazing, i had erpc 3 hours after the scan. I bled badly though (probably the blood thinners), and its taken a while to convince them to let me come home.

My consultant is now referring me to St Mary's for more testing and the embryo has been sent for testing also, so that may give some more info.

I just feel numb tonight, just can't understand what I am doing wrong.

Thank you though to all the support i've had through my ttc journal, you girls are the best. x

Just comment on your other post but just wanted to say again how sorry I am and if you need to talk am always here. Keep fighting dint give up I know how hard it is but you will get there. Massive hugs. Hope you can get a good rest tonight xxx

So sorry for your loss. I hope you get some answers, take care xxx

I am so sorry to hear this hun, stay strong and it will happen for u xxxxx

Oh fliss. I hope now you can get the tests you need. X x

I am so sorry to hear this. Thinking of you. Xx

Sent from my GT-S5830 using Tapatalk 2

So sorry to read this, you take care of yourself, i hope you get answers as to why, try stay strongxxxx

Oh Fliss Im so sorry to read this honey!!! Take care of yourself! Xxxxx

There are no words Fliss, I am so sorry to hear your sad news.

You will find the strength to carry on sweetie - because you have to.

I hope that your tests are able to help you finally get your sticky bean.

Don't give up hun, keep the faith and it will happen one day.

Massive hugs

xxxxxxxxx

Last edited:
Awww fliss sorry to hear babe.

As carnat says hopefully the tests will give you some clarity to your situation.

Glad you are home now. Take care xxxx

Oh Fliss, I've only just seen this - I'm soo sorry this has happened again, gutted for you XX

I agree with the ladies, great they will be doing proper testing this time, to get some definate answers to help the problem going forward.

Hang in there, I just know this will happen for you very soon XXX

sorry to hear this. Hope you're bearing up ok xx

Fliss I am so so sorry lovely I'm glad they are going to do more testing same happened with me re the bleeding I got some iron tabs n was allowed home but I only bled for one day,take it easy fliss much love to u n hubby xxxx

Really sorry to hear that, sending you loads of hugs. Keep the faith, I know it's hard, xxxx

So sorry for your loss, hope you get answers and you are ok x

I am so so sorry to hear that.

I had an ERPC two days ago and this is my 2nd m/c this year.

I hope you can find a way of picking yourself up from this and trying to find a way to enjoy Christmas.

My thoughts are with you hon

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zain mansoor
Back