41+1 had 3 sweeps and still no baby :(.

lovemybump12

Reaction score
I had my first sweep at 40+4 to find out I was 1cm dialated been having contractions and mild period and back pain since then. Had a 2nd sweep at 40+6 to find out I was 3cm dialated and everything was in place for labour to fully kick in. I was in hosp last night with reduced movements I insisted on another sweep and I was still 3cm. I've tried everything to speed things up but my lazy little girl is to comfy. I'm booked to get inducd next tue so fingers crossed my contractions pick up more frequent or my waters break. I just want to met little legs on the plus side she going to be one ov the oldest not the youngest :D 41+1 pink bump xx

Best of luck, hope things get moving for you soon xxxx

She was definitely waiting for the 1st of September.... Maybe tonight is the night. :)

Thankyou I hope they do I don't fancy getting induced. And yep she definatly was she didn't want to be the youngest :)

Good luck. I know the frustrating feeling. I also had 3 sweeps in my first pregnancy. And I had constant shows for days on end. Yet I still had to be induced. Good luck and I hope LO makes an appearance very, very soon for you! x

well u r 3cm so ur very lucky not feel pain tho x u might have a fast birth x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back