4 evap lines in one day??

Took another superdrug test haha. It is still so, so faint, though the line did come up a tiny bit quicker than when I did one on wednesday. Same time of day too. Ugh I wish I could trust it! Boobs are still sore, but have alot of lower back and leg ache today. Wish I knew when my period was due too!

I don't know how long to leave it before doing another digital. I have one in the cupboard, but I'm too scared to use it. The lines are still faint on frer and superdrug.

So I took the clear blue this morning - wasn't fmu but it had been 3 and a half hours since my last wee haha. Was terrified waiting for the result, but I feel a bit more at ease now! :D

Attachments

• cb.jpg
    cb.jpg
    256.6 KB · Views: 23
Congrats babe I'd definitely say you're pregnant! :) I would agree though that it puts your mind at ease once you use a digi/CB and it comes through as 'pregnant' it's almost like you need to see the words lol! When I tested I must of literally been 3/4 weeks pregnant but had no idea how early I was until I worked out my dates, I'm now 12 weeks exactly with my scan tomorrow morning, time really does go quickly! I definitely felt more reassured though by booking a 8 week private scan to rule out any chemical/ectopic or multiple pregnancies & all was fine, although pricey I'd highly recommend, so perhaps track your symptoms & give it a few weeks and book up a private scan! Would this be your first? xx

Wow congrats when are you due then Hun December??
Xxx

Thankyou all! :D Eek, I will look into the scan business. I already have an appointment letter for my 12 week scan come through haha! Going to try to get in to see the doctors before though, or I have to wait till late april to see the midwife. Given I have polycystic ovaries (can increase miscarraige risk) and am on medication for depression (though I changed over to a safer one before ttc), it might be good to see a doctor!

Yeah should be due about 9th december - just in time for christmas!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back