4 evap lines in one day??

vs_snailh

Reaction score
Surely that can't be possible, right?

Hehe. Sorry - I'm new, and a POAS addict haha. Taken 4 tests today, because I am certain I can see a faint line! All of the lines appeared pretty quickly, but have got darker over time (I know I shouldn't read them after a few minutes, but as I said I am sure something appeared on each of them within 5 minutes!).

The picture doesn't do the lines justice (haha!) but I wanted some opinions, before I go mad!

Attachments

• 20160330_181136.jpg
    20160330_181136.jpg
    294.2 KB · Views: 141
Eek! 13dpo I think! This is my first month trying, but used an ovulation test which was a strong positive on day 14/15, on day 29 now. My last cycle was 33 days, though the one before it was only 25!

Eek wow! :D How exciting! :D Will do another test in the morning and see if its stronger :)

Those are Bfps congratulations my lovely :)

xxxxxx

Pretty sure thats a BFP hun congrats!! x

Took another frer this morning, faint line but definetely there! :D Thankyou so much for all your replies! Feel it now too - I felt sick with an awful taste in my mouth yesterday but thought I was overthinking it. It's even stronger this morning!

Is it too soon to go to the doctors?

Took another frer this morning, faint line but definetely there! :D Thankyou so much for all your replies! Feel it now too - I felt sick with an awful taste in my mouth yesterday but thought I was overthinking it. It's even stronger this morning!

Is it too soon to go to the doctors?

No harm in getting the ball rolling. I was only 5 weeks when I saw my GP. She gave me a booking in appointment with the midwife that day for 4 weeks later.

Congratulations xxx

Did another frer today (though wasn't fmu), and the line is the same. Shouldn't it be getting darker now? :(

Did another frer today (though wasn't fmu), and the line is the same. Shouldn't it be getting darker now? :(

Congratulations!! - it's still early so hcg levels still low..and hcg doubles every 2 days roughly...so seeming you didn't use fmu I'd think that's why the line isn't darker. Try again tomorrow but use fmu :D deffo looks like a bfp though!! xx

Last edited:
Maybe... I had a negative clear blue digital today though, terrified this will be a chemical pregnancy :(

Hi I think you are pregnant! I have just posted a thread have a look at my pic. I have a line on Fr but negative digital!! Going to wait a few days but it's so hard not to get down isnt it x

I really hope so! I am just so scared that the hcg isn't increasing :(

Yep I say pregnant hun!! The clearblue's are no where near as sensitive as the frer so it will take a week or so to get a positive on those :) if frer shows a 2nd line then you're pregnant!! :D xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back