3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

31 weeks and starting to feel massive yet everyone keeps saying how small I am?!
9ydy9avy.jpg
3y3aha8a.jpg

Everyone is different Jenni! U have a lovely bump! Large, small or whatever people call it- its just right for u :)

Thank you mum2b :) I love my bump as it is. Just gets frustrating when so many people think they can make comments about your shape, especially when I'm measuring spot on for my dates. They wouldn't comment any other time so don't know why people suddenly find it acceptable because you're pregnant......rant over lol xx

Mummymidwife looks like we have both been blocked ;) my posts rant showing in august thread either what's going on?! Xx

Oh no keeptrying thats now 2 of us, very frustrating isn't it? Thanks Alan for your help , hopefully it will be sorted soon as want to be back on :( x

Jenni, your bump looks lovely. I used to get annoyed too with other people's comments, mainly on how huge/low/about to drop/ surely not just 1 comments... But i have heard so much of it that's made me now not care. Yesterday I went to get my shopping from click and collect and this lady who worked there started touching my bump and asked if i was overdue... I replied saying I wasn't pregnant lol her face was worth it... I then said i was kidding... Try and ignore people's comments hun x

I too am fed up with the comments! Big or small we all seem to get them! No one says- u look just right!!....
Keep trying and mummy_midwife- I'm really annoyed about all of this! U r clearly able to post in here so what's going on?? Maybe I should start a new thread and see if u can post in there?

Thanks hun, v frustrating :( people may be confused with a new thread though and not know where to post? What do you think? hoping is just a blip that will get fixed soon? Or maybe somebody reported all my moaning as inappropriate and i have been blocked lol x

Haha yes mummymidwife maybe they are trying to tell us something?! Lol shall we see if anything happens Monday if not start a new one? We could do a Facebook page but don't know how many people are on there? Xx

Ah keeptrying a Facebook page is a good idea, we could do that at least for the weekend ? And yes, maybe they blocked us for a reason lol x

Il set one up I'm not very tech so bear with me. Il post the link on here once it's done xx

Its probably not going to be fixed until Monday I would have thought.....the mods have jobs and families as far as I know so don't know if anyone is 'about' so to speak of a weekend!...... Will hold off new thread for now xx

Ok so I kind of set an august mummies fb page not sure how I copy the link to it. The name is august mummies and I had to put hometown as London don't know if u search it will come up? Xx

Alan has just messages me he has set up a FB group rather than a page which is what I'd done. The group is much better idea as it's private and hidden. I've messaged Alan to share the group for august mummies to join il get him to post it in august mummies section xx

Cool , I had asked to join the one you made so shall cancel the request and wait on Alan getting back to us :) x

Last edited:
Think it's best I'm rubbish at FB pages lol think the fact the group is private is good idea tooxxx

Just had pics back from bump photoshoot we had. Love them !
This was 32 weeks.. Just realised how huge I am!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    79 KB · Views: 65

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU