3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

thank you mum2b410!

sweet bump, coach.
&
lovely bump, mummy_midwife xxx

Gorgeous pics mummy_midwife! Your belly button is still in! Lucky u! Mine looks like a freak of nature!!

Ft90- I'm the same hun- hunting for something everyday to wear that's comfy but doesn't look too tent like!! This hot weather makes it v difficult! X

Mummy_midwife you look amazing!!

Mum2b410 so hard in the hot weather! I'm getting fed up of maxi dresses now... Went shopping with OH yesterday to get a few new bits and I couldn't find anything that I liked that fitted! I came away with harem pants and a skirt from topshop. Not that the harem pants are practical whatsoever in the heat but I love them so much. The skirt is fitted and short and now OH is obsessed with it, poor guy having to live with me wearing tents!!

Aw thank you all, so kind :)
And yes belly button still in, never had it popped out before... I think out is really cute though! X

God feeling Sooo heavy today and feeling like bump is a lot lower!

Vee your bump is such a lovely shape, I'm so jealous! Mine looks really square most of the time, it's rubbish!

Lovely bumps ladies!

Me yesterday at 29+5

Attachments

• 20140706_130334.jpg
    20140706_130334.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 52
I'm nearly on my last fruit! I'm 33 weeks Thursday but hubby is away so we've got an early fruit pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    173.8 KB · Views: 82
37 weeks- fully cooked bump :)

ame8e5e9.jpg

27 weeks and 2 days. I feel like my bump is a bit small for 27 weeks ...

ekoze1.jpg

Thanks mummy midwife lovely bump mum2b :)
Alive magic looked exactly the same maybe a bit smaller at 27 weeks I poped at around 32 weeks :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back