3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

37 Weeks Tomorrow :eh: FULL TERM whoop whoop 3 weeks to go!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 34
So many beautiful bumps! :)

I have to say that if one more person tells me that I'm not going to carry full-term I'm going to knock them out! It's always men that tell me this (yeah because men are such pregnancy oracles) and it's so freakin' rude when the look at my stomach and estimate I only have another couple of weeks before I 'drop'....because "their wife blah blah blah"...argh! Leave me alone!! x

28&3.. hope my bump looks at good as some of these at full term xx

Attachments

• IMG_20140718_164338.jpg
    IMG_20140718_164338.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 37
uhy4aveh.jpg

30+1 xx

I am absolutely covered lol one of my fave quotes "a little girl without freckles is like a night without stars" x

aw i've never heard that! beautiful.. lovely bump by the way! xxx

Nds your waist is so tiny! Bet your still in same size clothes, such a neat bump. I seem to have not only expanded in my tummy but my arse and hips seem to be growing just as fast as bump is lol x

:lol:
i am yes! thank you!

ha ha ha oh the joys of pregnancy eh?! i've put weight on my arse and thighs, and my face is now fat too :( xxx

Lovely pic wrighty- my hubby is never like that with my bump- not first pregnancy, nor this one! X

Thank you :)!! Awww, men are strange creatures at times aren't they! My OH wasn't really like this in tri 1 and most of tri 2..I think it's only since he can actually see her moving about that he's finally bonded and chats away to her lol xx

That's really sweet! My hubby is much better once baby is here! Think he just feels too detached before then! X

31+5 baby boy bump :)

Attachments

• 22.7.14.jpg
    22.7.14.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 60

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member