3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Alice- I think your bump looks beautiful- absolutely fine! There is no set size with these things!

Thank u keep trying and Magdalena :)

Magdalena- your bump has rounded out lovely now :) V excited to be meeting our second boys v soon xxx

Hey mum2b, happy fully cooked bump :) looks great!
Magdalena def more rounded now, looking good ! Xxx

35+2 still lying side ways and bump still really high uncomfortable is an understatement xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    273.5 KB · Views: 45
32weeks..baby is heads down and bum in my ribs on my right side lol
8u4yzeja.jpg

Zoe- bump does look high! No wonder u r struggling with indigestion!! Little tinker!! U still look lovely though hun :)

Sarah- great bump! Can't believe u r 32 weeks now! We're all getting so close to meeting these bumps :)

Wow Zoe, it is indeed high, but it makes a lovely shape though umcomfy for you, I had missed he was lying sideways , thought was still breech ! Looking good hun.

Sarah I too can't believe you are 32 weeks already, awsome bump :)
X

Last edited:
Just a few hrs early for the 36 weeks pic... That's when my youngest was born 36 weeks eek I could be having a baby anytime now :0

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 53
You have a fab bump mummy midwife! Is that usually how it goes - when you went into labour with last depends on the next? Xx

Thank you girls :) coco- not necessarily , was just saying that I was a mum by 36 weeks last time so it is very real for me that at any time baby could make an appearance x

thanks girls, fab bump mummy-midwife xx
he keeps going from head up to head to the side but keeps his feet low so mw still called it breech as his feet are down think he's pretty long as he keeps getting into some awkward positions sometimes and if i lay down you can see exactly where he is! Given up on him going head down now he seems to just push himself higher and higher xxx

Lovely bump mummy midwife :) so excited for the august mummies now or maybe July mummies if u follow the last one xx

I see Zoe, sounds so umcomfy :(
Thanks Keeptrying, I know it's getting nearer and nearer now for us all x

August mums, I seem to have been blocked on the August thread and my posts need moderating apparently, which I am fuming about. So I haven't been loosing my posts I am just not allowed to post. Very upset about it x

What?! That's strange! Have I messaged one of the mods hun? Xx

Hi mummy midwife apparently it's happening on other threads too. Think Alan has messages then to see what's going on xx

Aw thanks Keeptrying that's good to know it's not just me having issues, really upset as had written another big reply and couldn't post it. I will wait to see what Alan says and if needs be I will contact admin mum2b . In the meantime I will just read thread :( x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back