3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Gorgeous bumps ladies.
And mum2b410 I never engaged with my 2nd till the day they broke my waters xx

Vee I use dermablend for some self-harming scars on my arm from when I was younger. Doesn't take long to apply and blends pretty well. I used to hate those scars and be really self- conscious about them, but I eventually accepted them as part of me and realised that nobody thought of them like I did! After all, you're always your own worst critic! Stretch marks or no, you have a lovely bump there :) x

Perfect 36 weeks bump mum2b, loving the summer dress too, it complements your bump nicely xxx

31 week boy bump :)
6etehahe.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1404522038288.jpg
My 30 week baby boy bump. Starting to really struggle now with the SPD and my back condition. But he's worth it :).
Feel like I'm just a fatty lol x

Lovely bumps ladies!!

This is my first bump pic in Tri 3 at 27+2! I'm team yellow and this is my first baby! Excited to be on the home straight and follow everyone else on their journeys! xxx

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1404566746.781016.jpg

Here goes, my first bump picture!

Do any of you ladies feel like you look huge in clothes and smaller without??

I can't walk out of my house without someone telling me I look huge/about to drop/like I'm carrying twins... Then when I get undressed before bed I just can't see what they mean!!!

Maybe it's because I was so massive with my first that I feel smaller this time. Not small, just smaller... I'm measuring a good 5 weeks ahead and expecting to have another 10lb+ baby but oh well.... I'm just pleased I have no new stretch marks this time, last time they were horrendous and bright red and purple but they still look white... for now!

One thing I'm annoyed about is that I do still have the dreaded c-section overhang with my bump, was hoping it would stretch it out!!

Attachments

• bump32+4.JPG
    bump32+4.JPG
    333 KB · Views: 58
Lovely bumps girls!

Ft90- I feel I look massive in clothes but smaller without! .....Your bump is lovely and can barely see anything from your first c-section- just a tiny crease at the bottom! U look great xx

mum2b410 I think that must be the general trend then. I find myself trying on 10 outfits every day to try and find something semi-flattering, I know I'll be giving up soon!

My crease never ceases to amaze me, my scar is about 12cm maximum but the crease goes the whole way from side to side, it looks like a smiley face!!

Lots of lovely bumps on here ladies!

Ft90 your bump is very lovely, can only just see what you mean about your previous section. X

Even though inside there is much turmoil I am proud to be a mum for the 3rd time. Here is a couple of pics from my bump photo shoot that I would like to share, done at 32 weeks.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    83.1 KB · Views: 80

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU