3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

34 weeks :)
3yda4u8u.jpg

Wow that's a fabulous bump x

Wow everyone's bump have grown so much since I was last here. It is lovely to see.
After many weeks of no bump photos here is me today, I am measuring bigger, baby girl seems to be growing fine though and fluid also normal, I am just 'big'.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 48
Last edited:
Lovely bump mummy-midwife I'm also over measuring but got a scan on Tuesday next week to see what happening xx

So it's yours hun; Think we started off 'bigger' anyway, didn't we? so it is likely all is ok with your bubs too, enjoy the extra scan xxx

Yeah we did Hun think it was me you and mum2b all saying how we popped straightaway! :) ahh I plan too can't wait to see him again :) xx

Lovely bumps mummy_midwife and Zoe :) Yes- we all seemed to pop early!! Will have to see if I'm still measuring a little ahead next week at mw appointment!
Here's me today- 35 weeks :)
esu4ajer.jpg

Thanks :) can't believe how different everyone is, lots of lovely bumps xx

So nice to see all you lovely bumps I'm very jealous!....
So here's my hideous bump!! It hurts so bad but I feel like I need to post a picture again I don't know what but it's a little bit of a relief to not keep it to myself I guess!

So here's my hideous bump!! It hurts so bad but I feel like I need to post a picture again I don't know what but it's a little bit of a relief to not keep it to myself I guess!

Not hideous atall hunny! It's a beauty or a bump & you should be proud of it.

You have actually GROWN a HUMAN BEING in there, a bloody miracle if you ask me :) x

embrace your baby lines :) I had stretch marks 1st pregnancy like that and they faded with weight loss within about 6-8 months. Second time round they have re-stretched a little but I know they will fade massively again xx

oh hun- they look so sore :-/ They will fade loads- I know everyone says it but they will xxx

Oh vee hun they do look so sore. Can the doc or mw give you something for them. I can only repeat what everyone says. They will fade and the just be little reminders of the amazing thing your body is doing xxx

Soooo I thought with me being overweight I'd never get a definite baby bump. But I took this pic to send to my daughter at uni so she gets to watch him grow. She is so excited. And blow me down I deffo look pregnant and not just fat as I thought I would. I actually smiled when I see it xxx

image.jpg

Gorgeous baby bumps ladies. I'm so jealous. I'm 29 weeks and just look fat. I caught a glimpse of myself in tesco windows and I swear this baby is growing in my arse!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back