3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Thanks Naomi, I really do feel huge too cos it's all baby x x

I've only been measured once using a measuring tape at any of my midwife appointments - is this something that should be done ?

It's routinely done at my apps hon but not sure how accurate it is, depends how baby is lying etc. I'm 4/5 engaged so could be to do with that x x

When they measure you, where do they measure from and to? I've not been measured yet and just wondering how they do it xx

My bump today at 38 weeks

Attachments

• 38 weeks.jpg
    38 weeks.jpg
    239 KB · Views: 28
I've only been measured once using a measuring tape at any of my midwife appointments - is this something that should be done ?

It's routinely done at my apps hon but not sure how accurate it is, depends how baby is lying etc. I'm 4/5 engaged so could be to do with that x x

When they measure you, where do they measure from and to? I've not been measured yet and just wondering how they do it xx

I've only been measured once and I think I was around 28 weeks. The midwife measured from just under my boobs right down to the bottom of my bump

They measure from top of bump (uterus????) Down to pubic bone with a paper measuring tape hon x x

Is it like a cloth tape measure? I measured mine with a cloth one I got in my bounty pack and it measured 41cm - surely that's not right! My friend is a lot bigger than me and she's only a week in front and measuring spot on! Xx

Is it like a cloth tape measure? I measured mine with a cloth one I got in my bounty pack and it measured 41cm - surely that's not right! My friend is a lot bigger than me and she's only a week in front and measuring spot on! Xx

Its hard to do on yourself hun- did u do it lying down? And u need to b able to palpate your uterus and pubic bone. Its quite a crude measurement anyway!

Lovely bumps ladies- u all look gorgeous!! Xxx

It's hard to describe in words but lie flat and feel down from middle of boobs to where you start feeling firmness, and measure from there down to pubic bone x x

qenu2e7u.jpg

38 weeks... Nearly there!!

This bump is soooo like mine! :)
Xx

Love these bumps, getting big and round and everyone is perfect ;)
Here's my big round body part at 35+1 x

age6aqum.jpg
e5ymy9ev.jpg

Have you still got an innie twinkles??

Might be brave and do a bare bump when I hit 36 weeks....

Mine's been flat for weeks and now it's poking out - you can see it through my vests and dresses :/

I have a temporary outie.. it comes n goes.. been threatening to pop for weeks (definitely tons shallower than it was pre-pregnancy), but only makes an appearance when I have a big meal. Then it pops back in a bit... heehee...

Lovely bump twinkles... :)
x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back