3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

I can feel his head low down and his spine lying up my right side with legs curled up under my ribs, if that makes any sense. It's just a very weird shaped bump. Not seen anything like it!!!!

Michelle x

lovely bump gillyboos :)
(I love your white wood floor too!)

I forgot to do a 38wk pic so here's a 38+2 one. Think it might be beginning to drop a bi but not sure...

ysu6eqaz.jpg

Fab bump Tam, looks dropped I reckon. :)
x

35 weeks. I've exploded!! xx

Attachments

• 35 weekspf.jpg
    35 weekspf.jpg
    290.3 KB · Views: 50
Stacey I'm about the same size as you and 9 weeks behind :lol: I feel massive.

10001357_10203455582572584_1781568027_n.jpg

28 Weeks, I swear I only got to about this size with my daughter at 41 weeks x

Stacey I'm about the same size as you and 9 weeks behind :lol: I feel massive.

View attachment 47016

28 Weeks, I swear I only got to about this size with my daughter at 41 weeks x

Aww you look really well :D this is my first baby so it might have something to do with it! I'm 5ft8 as well so think baby had plenty of room.. I've been measuring big throughout too believe it or not haha... Went on the scales to today I weigh 13.7 stone :| I've put two stone on but I think that's normal.... I hope haha xx

Aw you both look ace ladies. Stacey yours is now my fav bump to see :), I can't believe your measuring big! I'm still measuring a week behind but I'm only 5'3 so carry a bit rounder haha! X x

Aaah Thanks!! Your bump looks lovely T84, it's mad how everyone carries so different and everyone's different shapes and sizes, it makes it more interesting and exciting though :D xx

Definately! Then it's mad to see people are bigger having small babies and vice versa! X x

My SIL was HUGE and had tiny babies both times! 5.5lbs-6.5lbs!

Derr... Now with pic attached! :)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    168.5 KB · Views: 40
36+4.
Bump has definitely dropped!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    452.8 KB · Views: 55
Yeah looking very low now Kirsty lovely bump! I'm not sure if mine has or not! Ha x

Haven't done bump pic in ages this is 28+5 definitely expanded within the last couple of weeks.
uzase7yh.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back