3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Bump pic from yesterday, 35+6. Excuse the dirty mirror, and random lightening thing!
Xxx

Attachments

• 20140309_125127-1.jpg
    20140309_125127-1.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 56
I miss my bump! I drink a cold drink and half expect to feel him squirm :( here's my 40 week bump vs 4 days post birth! I want my bump back but want my baby to stay with me :lol:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    266.1 KB · Views: 89
I miss my bump! I drink a cold drink and half expect to feel him squirm :( here's my 40 week bump vs 4 days post birth! I want my bump back but want my baby to stay with me :lol:

Wow! Pretty flat already - everyone has warned me that I'm going to look 6months pregnant after birth, for at least 4 months!

You look fab.. hope you are enjoying your bundle x

You look great for 4 days after giving birth! Hope my belly goes flat quickly lol

Think it will be strange after giving birth to no longer feel baby moving in there, think thats honestly the only thing ill miss about pregnancy once my girl has arrived. Lol

I'll post a pic tomorrow as ill be 38 weeks :D

Breast feeding helps! It encourages the uterus to contract back into the pelvis ! I've lost 1.5 stone in weight so far! A lot of water retention has gone ! You ladies will be fine! Ignore what people say about looking pregnant for months after x

27 weeks and this has appeared from nowhere - last week I had a tiny podge! She must have been having a sticky out day cause it's definitely smaller today!xx

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    120.3 KB · Views: 62
I still looked pregnant 4 days after birth! A man in tesco asked me when my baby was due :-/

qenu2e7u.jpg

38 weeks... Nearly there!!

Jen you're all bump and so neat I hope I look as good at 38 weeks.

Lotsa lovely bumps ladies :)

Oooh Jen, lovely neat almost ready to go bump there! ;) :)

Last edited:
Jen, you're so neat and lovely! Serious bump envy!

Bex you look amazing 4 days after birth!! X

Thanks ladies, measured 2cm behind this morning but mw didn't seem too concerned as I've been 1cm behind most of the way. A wee baby would be lovely :) obv not too small tho ;-) x x

I've only been measured once using a measuring tape at any of my midwife appointments - is this something that should be done ?

Aw lovely bump Jen - you're so neat! I feel a bit like a whale at the moment!! Xxx

I still looked pregnant 4 days after birth! A man in tesco asked me when my baby was due :-/

That happened to me! about 5 days after my daughter was born I took my son to the cinema (left bubs with daddy) and saw someone we knew and she commented 'any day now - when are you due!' :wall2: I replied 'I've already had the baby and she's at home with her dad!' lol. Bet she felt great then:whistle:

I've only been measured once using a measuring tape at any of my midwife appointments - is this something that should be done ?

It's routinely done at my apps hon but not sure how accurate it is, depends how baby is lying etc. I'm 4/5 engaged so could be to do with that x x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JenniferU
Back