3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

36 weeks today ;) x

mummy to ds 11/7/11
pregnant *team pink* due 12/9/13

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1376554486161.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1376554486161.jpg
    44.5 KB · Views: 41
I love looking at everyone's bumps and trying to compare them to mine. I think it's time I put a photo of mine up. This is me a couple of days ago. I was 36+5. I was trying my new purple tankini for the birthing pool. Haha. Hope I get to go in now! Not sure if it's a boy or girl bump! xx

Attachments

• bump.jpg
    bump.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 50
Mrs e , id say a boy bump but sooo tidy!

Bev, lovely bumpage now, cant believe your 36 weeks already!! Eeek

37 weeks today :)
qynegy4u.jpg

Wow girls, I can't believe how far on we are all getting! It seems like yesterday we were comparing teeny bump pictures! :)

Awwwww tigger! Look how tidy the floor is?! Lmao! Great bumps girlies. Not long to go now. Yikes!

Awwwww tigger! Look how tidy the floor is?! Lmao! Great bumps girlies. Not long to go now. Yikes!

I cleaned it last week, and I haven't let it get covered since! You wanna see the state of hubby's side of the bed though.... Tut tut!!!

Now its my turn to be fully cooked! :) XXX

Attachments

• A fully cooked smartie.jpg
    A fully cooked smartie.jpg
    222.1 KB · Views: 13
Here is my bump at 40+2... Look quite small I think?? Although I don't feel it!!

I used to be slim!!! (although i never thought so at the time...bloody hindsight!) :wall2:

Attachments

• 9-37 comparison.jpg
    9-37 comparison.jpg
    52.5 KB · Views: 55
It doesn't feel it. I look freaking massive in clothes and getting bigger by the day!! But thanks.

Last edited:
It doesn't feel it. I look freaking massive in clothes and getting bigger by the day!! But thanks.

You have a whole baby in there now though!!! Don't worry, I'm sure you'll get your figure back in no time, you seem to have the determination for that.

You have a lovely bump, stop complaining!!!! Xx

I agree with Tigger! Umbongo you have a wonderful compact neat lil bump going on there that is just skin and bubba! You are so lucky - you'll get your figure back in null comma nix!
(says the woman sitting munching on a packet of crisps and trying to find the motivation to do the ironing!) XXX

Haha you wouldn't think so if you looked at facebook. Stupidly put a, photo on there. Might delete it. People should know better than to comment negatively but sadly they don't. Honesty isn't always the best policy! And now I have a friend saying hubby looks sunburnt and should wear sunscreen. He so isn't burnt, it's not even been sunny lately. Gah. I might sign off sodding fb it's driving me mad today. I'm way too sensitive to deal with it! X

i think your pic on fb looks fab hun and its so cute and romantic

Thanks. I was just in a bad, hyper critical mood !!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KanMoon
Back