3rd Trimester Bumpy Pics!

Your Facebook picture is lovely Bex, people are just insensitive and stupid! Don't you worry, you're looking fab x

Aww bex your bump is gorgeous! Has def popped and grown alot in this last tri. Beautiful :) xx

I do love my bump, despite my moaning, and I'll miss it. But I will be glad to get a figure back. Hopefully. Haha.

My bump photo from Friday :)

Attachments

• photo (10).JPG
    photo (10).JPG
    174.7 KB · Views: 32
Love looking at other peoples bumps!

Mine has dropped so much and feels like it has shrunk... but now got a lot of stretch marks :( managed to escape them up until this point... I dont like my bump photos anymore! Think I will take one just before go into hospital and thats it!

Haha you wouldn't think so if you looked at facebook. Stupidly put a, photo on there. Might delete it. People should know better than to comment negatively but sadly they don't. Honesty isn't always the best policy! And now I have a friend saying hubby looks sunburnt and should wear sunscreen. He so isn't burnt, it's not even been sunny lately. Gah. I might sign off sodding fb it's driving me mad today. I'm way too sensitive to deal with it! X

You what!? Gosh some people are fools! X

Sent from my GT-I9300

Love looking at other peoples bumps!

Mine has dropped so much and feels like it has shrunk... but now got a lot of stretch marks :( managed to escape them up until this point... I dont like my bump photos anymore! Think I will take one just before go into hospital and thats it!

I had heaps of them! :-( now ive had him. They are honestly the least of my worries xx

Sent from my GT-I9300

Heck Im actually only 30+5, dunno what I was thinking there! Getting ahead of myself! xx

Oh a twins bump!! How lovely, two little ones growing in there. I can't even imagine the kicking and tumbling that goes on on there :)

Beesmall, lovely bump :) do you know what you are having?? Looks very girly to me... Xxx

Oh a twins bump!! How lovely, two little ones growing in there. I can't even imagine the kicking and tumbling that goes on on there :)

Haha yeah the movements are amazing, I totally love it! One is right up until my ribs and she moves a LOT!! The other one is right down and I don't feel her so much but she has been picking up the pace a bit in the last few days. I will really miss my bump I think :oooo: xx

It must be incredible having two in there!! Really special! Xx

I do know what we're having but we haven't told anyone else. My sister in law comes on this forum too so I can't spill the beans I'm afraid!! Such a high bump though, wish it would drop a little!

Bex I thought it was getting much bigger but some stupid lady in the farm shop earlier asked how long I had left and when I said 4 weeks she said "oh you're not very big at all are you?" I hate when people make comments like that haha I take it really personally!!

I take that as a compliment. Nothing worse than...'holy crap. You're bloody huge!' Haha I think people just feel they have to say something! I got told in asda I looked like I had 6 months left.... Which is just mental! Xx

Haha yeah you're right. I just hate when people make comments on weight gain and bumps etc when you haven't asked for it! People at work are the worst for it.

Agreed. Work people felt the need to comment constantly. Don't miss that!

My fully cooked 37 week bump x

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk 4

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1377040137207.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377040137207.jpg
    97.7 KB · Views: 24
  • uploadfromtaptalk1377040152007.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1377040152007.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 26

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.